Home

Current desktop theme..

Open up an image program...then minimize it. Make sure nothing is in the way of your desktop (like any running programs that are not minimized) then press the PrintScrn button on your keyboard. Once done open up your imaging program...and then paste as a new image. The image will be your desktop. Then of course you have to put the image on webspace, but apparently you already know how to do that.:)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Open up an image program...then minimize it. Make sure nothing is in the way of your desktop (like any running programs that are not minimized) then press the PrintScrn button on your keyboard. Once done open up your imaging program...and then paste as a new image. The image will be your desktop. Then of course you have to put the image on webspace, but apparently you already know how to do that.:)

Do you know a key for MAC that does the same as PrtScrn, because I don't have that key!

Originally posted by Natopo

Do you know a key for MAC that does the same as PrtScrn, because I don't have that key!

:confused: WTF?!?!?

It's on a keyboard! Every keyboard I've ever seen! (since Windows...old old Dos machines and such...well I can't exactly remember)

if you can't find the key on the right side of the keyboard, then I guess it isn't there...

Originally posted by Natopo

I knew this once ... I used it at school. It was some kind of key combination and the file would be saved somewhere ...

But it's been a while ...

Im using the "travel" theme on Win95.

I used to have a really cool custom FFX wallpaper but my machine kept getting slower because it was so large. Then it just plain quit and now nothing on that log-in name works so i just put a normal one on. *sigh*

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Well, I can't show you my desktop with icons and such, because it has a lot of my dad's personal/business files on it. But I'll post my desktop picture! :D

Whaaaaaaaa .... it's ... too simple

(Mine has not yet been beaten :D)

Archived