Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

man ive loved :koon: ever since i saw him in Episode 1 and Jedi Powerbattles...this model means alot to me =OD

but anwyay...i was thinking...i know it might be more work(cuz im making a mod for C&C Renegade and doing more modeling for something simple isn't always easy) would u mind doing robed AND unrobed...i mean yea we all might say we would like robed or robed...and come time for the model we would enjoy it for a while...but then wonder if the other version would look any cooler(not saying any of them would NOT be cool)

being a modeler myself i know it takes time to get something good...and u didn't have to ask us what we wanted and u could have done what u wanted to do...and i think we all appreciate u letting us decide what we think is best...but if both model versions were made i think everyone would be happy and ud be very popular with the community ;)...but i think u are already popular with us heh

i mean couldn't the unrobed be made...then for robed u make another model piece...make it to look realistic...then go back and delete the inside mesh that won't be used...merge the verts so its one model and thers both versions?(yes i know its not that easy) =OP

anyway i know no one is going to read a really long post so i'll end it here...but if i had to choose i think that Plo Koon looks BEST in robed, and in unrobed his head just looks...big?..i dunno the descrip for his but it looks to humanoid with an alien head...robed giving it a more "mysterious" look to him:koon:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with Nanodagiardino. The robes look cool in the movie, but i don't like how it looks in the game. So, unless you can make it look good in the game, i have to vote for no robes. Besides, I think Plo Koon looks very cool in his Jedi outfit as well.

i gotta go with the NO ROBES vote. although they seem to be the "uniform" of a jedi master, they look a little restricting nonetheless, especially during a fight. i think plo looks very cool sans robe - just like the action figure shows.

the head is amazing! kinja, hopefully your friend will check out this thrad and see the overwhelming excitment of this project. if not, be sure to inform him that we are totally and completely in awe of the work he has produced.

unnamed friend of kinja, you kick @$$!

Since you're giving us a vote:

ROBED!

I do hope you choose which ever challenge you desire more.

I don't have any problems with the way robes are in the game, and I definitely like the way Plo Koon looks in his robes.

I'll also suggest investing twice as much time and making the model with and without the long robes. (Isn't that nice of me?)

Best of luck!

And once again... Who is that masked man?

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by Nanodagiardino

I am speechless, now I understand why he is your master Kinja

PLO KOON

*Blinks* Holy freaking mother of Jesus........um wow. I've always wanted a Plo Koon, but i never knew you could make one so good.

Robed....yes or maybe both. you ccould do like a Tyrion thing and be able to turn on and off robed version *shrugs* best of luck

DarthDarth

I'm going to adjust my vote slightly. If possible, Robes that can be removed like Tyrion. If not, Robed :)

One reason I'd like to see him robed is so he can be used for potential Jedi Council cutscenes for SP mods. I think accuracy is a good thing, as well, and he is never seen w/o robes in the movies. I think as long as it's done well (and there's no reason to expect it to not be done well), robes will look great in-game :)

I love Plo Koon so I couldn't care less how Plo turns out. I would go for the ROBES...However a few points were made about animation, etc. So I'd go with no robes. But if there's a MASTER for KINJA. ((Kinja is about as good as I can imagine someone getting so anything more is amazing)) Then maybe Kinja's bud can figure something out for Plo to not get to distorted. So it all depends on what Kinja's bud can do, if he can make Plo look good with a robe, then go for the robe!! Otherwise I'll go no robe.

I'm excited about Plo! I just hope he looks awesome!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

I think the first priority is to make 'NO ROBES'! I say no robes because it will take a lot less time than 'Robes'. 'Robes' can be done at a later date. for now we just want to play plo koon in the game. I'll say it again. Make a no robes then release. Make a robes and release after.

Thankyou :D

-Lucko Mabri

Taunts anyone? Well i have them right here. I ripped some Plo Koon taunts from Clone Campaigns. They are good ones tooKinja if you want to hear these let me know so i can e-mail them to you or e-mail me. and ill send them. malachi212@hotmail.com

here is what each one says:

I am PLO KOON!

My saber is ready!

In the name of the Republic!

I will show NO Mercy!

I seek Justice not vengence.

My only weapon is the force!

so pick your taunt for this wonderful model!

also anyone else that wants them to hear what they sound like tell me.

Archived