Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shogun Lee

he communicates telepathically so that's why he never speaks in th films

where does it actually say that he speaks telepathically? it sure doesn't in the new guide to characters. :p so if he did speak it'd sound metallic coming from his protective mask. :p

Personally, I'd rather it be his gold saber from JPB...

I love characters for the diversity, thus is one of the reasons I love Plo Koon. I'd rather he had his distinct lightsaber color rather then blue. Though, his saber would be a toss up I think, between the JO orange and yellow. Politically correct his saber was gold... and almost a mixture of the JO yellow and orange. The current yellow is TO yellow, while the orange is TO orange. Maybe someone could make a saber blade that combines the two colors... Though, thats probably too much work :)

Wow, I can hardly believe that this week is finally over (well...except for Saturday). This will be my fifth crunch time and they never get any easier. Almost there...

Plo Koon has been sitting quietly, waiting patiently, not anywhere near dead. Shaak Ti too. I know I've said this before but we may see her head this Sunday.

Been working a little on the MisterPunch homepage; a little site I threw together to post pictures and such, and news of the models I'm working on. I'll let you know when that's a bit further along.

I know you guys want to see some progress, me too, believe me. I only hope we won't have to wait as long as we do for Yoda. When are we getting Yoda?!!!.:) (If you don't know, Kinja and I have know each other for almost 30 years, so please don't give me crap for that last comment, I know how sensitive that whole Yoda thing can be).

What happened to all the Plo sounds? I was getting into that. Even made one myself. I'll post it on my page soon. Till then...

Thanks a lot.

I disagree with your Sig, green devil........go visit the AOTC forums, and you will see that i also am a die hard plo koon fan ;)

I think that his BOT should be given a yellow saber. Simply because in the comics it is yellow. But i would be content with orange OR blue. :D

Master Burner and bobafett101, I guess I was not being clear. I didn't mean changing his saber colour before you start the game (I've got the game the first week it came out) so im aware how to change saber colour. I was talking about the default BOT Colour like i said a few posts up. I had to respond because with some of you missunderstanding my post it made me look like a dumbass. I think His default bot should have yellow.

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Thanks Punch, thats exactly what I needed :)

P.S. Whats up with all those posts below ours that were acutally posted BEFORE ours.... someone really must have screwed up the Lucas boards time or something when they posted (I'm also one of them)

Originally posted by GreenDevil

Hahahah... ET Warrior... you certainly are the die hard Plo Koon fan here...

*points to his "location" under his picture*

I'd sure like to visit Dorsin some time :p

Hehehehe, j/k... should be Dorin there bud :)

Doh! You know, i've never noticed that i mis-spelled it before...i guess i never look at my location.....thank you for pointing that out :D

And thanks for the update misterpunch....good to hear it!

Archived