Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy mother of god forget about tests that looks perfect to me already. my eyes are popping out of my skull.

I would personally say that the head is fine and now move straight onto the body and get the thing done and dusted. I can't wait any longer.

I would be proud to get my model looking half that good.

Excellent work.

:eek:

WOW!! THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!! I know I'm spamming but I can't get over how tight that looks! For a test that sure does ROCK!! I can't wait to have :yoda: and :koon: models!! Pretty soon maybe even Shaak Ti or Kit Fisto!! LoL and by next year the entire Jedi Council! ;) I'm still amazed with the detail! :evil5:

:naughty:

:wstupid:

Keep up the great work!!

Due to impossibly long hours at work, finishing up our game, progress on the PLO KOON model is slower than I'd hoped. Please bare with me, only two weeks until Gold. I am currently working on mapping PLO and things are looking good, slow but good. Nothng interesting to show right now but I thought you might want to know anyhow. Shaak Ti's head mesh will be finished tomorrow as planned, look for that late Sunday night (I'd better get started) ;) .

For any of you game developers out there who have been through crunch time, you know what I mean when I say...man, I need a day off.

PLO will arrive...first MisterPunch must sleep.

Yeah thanks for the update on the model, also what game is nearing gold?.... if its anywhare near the quality of your model I think I'll give it a try, no matter what kind of game it is (Unless its one of the SIMS titals)

Just saw the pic of his head........I swear to god i couldnt tell if it was a real pic of him or not. HOLY SHT IT LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think the people at Raven (no offense) need :yelhelp: from you b/c you are truely a GREAT modeler!:comp9:

PLO KOON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:koon: :koon: :koon: :koon:

Sorry about that broken link, that was my fault. I built a little web site dedicated to my Jedi Knight II models. This is where I will post the most resent pictures of PLO KOON and SHAAK TI. It's a bit rough right now, in time I will improve it. Here's the link:

Screw it. Just copy and paste this:

http:/members.cox.net/misterpunch/

Once again sorry about that.

Disregard the site's info on Shaak Ti, it's outdated.

Thanks.

Archived