okay, open up a text file.

Now, type this in exactly

set change1 "color1 1;;bind f12 vstr change2"

set change2 "color1 2;;bind f12 vstr change3"

set change3 "color1 3;;bind f12 vstr change4"

set change4 "color1 4;;bind f12 vstr change5"

set change5 "color1 5;;bind f12 vstr change1"

bind f12 vstr change1

now save it as "change.cfg" and put it in your JK II/base folder. I think, which ever folder has your jkiimpconfig.cfg file

Now in game, open up your console and type exec change.cfg

Now, whenever you want to change your saber color, just hit f12, and it will cycle through all the colors. Tap it to change color once, hold it down for a very quick cycle. Dont hold it down for more than a second or two, cause it cycles really quickly, and you will lag.

Likewise, you can make a bind to cycle through all the avaliable models.

anyone wanna try this one.....

set "fdeath" "model reborn/fencer;wait;model reborn/acrobat;wait;model reborn/boss;wait;model reborn/forceuser;wait;model reborn/fencer;wait;model reborn/acrobat;wait;model reborn/boss;wait;model reborn/forceuser"

bind X "vstr fdeath"

had it sent to me by someone named Ice something..... Doubt it works since the models have been locked in 1.03... maybe i'm wrong

posted by CobraKai:

just bind attack to both mouse button1 and your mouse scroll ball. Then all u gotta do is roll the button in saber locks. No scripting reqd.

Now that's what I've been looking for! Great idea, thanx 4 that ;)

aye... you will need to get onto position....when i get back from this date (old ex bf, sigh i don't expect it to be long) i'll see what i can do with it. Maybe combine the blender with a 180 backstab... should be fun.

I really want to try a kick then dfa. I can't get the timing on my own so we'll see how it goes with a script. Suppose that'll give some people fuel to flame with. I'll post results

JaraDaj you said you could do the helicoptor so could you post it here?

oh and do you have to be on the ground to kick or is the some other combo for kicking?

I personally think all that scripting is too much trouble so I'm not going to bother to try any and I don't see how you guys can spend all that time writing them. I would give up after 10 minutes if it ddn't work, but hey if you've got the patience.....

Originally posted by Jevesus

cought what?

The Ice "someone" just happens to have several posts, script tutorials and script packs on a rather well know German game hack site. Other nifty things such as server crash/reroute applications can be found there too. I guess I was the only one who caught that.

Ok , you scripters are ghey. Seriously ghey. Obviosly you couldn't get half the kills normally without em. Enjoy those semi cheats ppl because its gonna be gone soon I know it. I've already seen a no script server. And don't gimme that "its in the game" crap. If they are so easy to do then you could just get rid of your scripts right? Oh and it is cheating when you can script a spin to a degree that is humanly impossible with a mouse and sensitivity all the way up. Someone please make a SW Tactical shooter mod out of this game I am so tired of all the gayberists and I wanna play what Staw Wars is all about.

P.S. Talk all you want but there are 2 times when I get killed and I don't consider it anything at all, when a bot kills me and when a scripter kills me. Get some game ppl.:fett:

Haemon;

the spinning move in in this thread already. Look again. And scripting doesn't take long. i wrote that spin move in 3 min, tested it in 3 games, and tweaked it once. It's just a mind set.

Diago;

thanks for the bump. It's spelled G-A-Y. Guess people in florida can't spell. It's cool, we will be here to correct ya.

Anyone wanna try this one?

set fdkick "+forward; +moveup; wait; -moveup; wait2; +moveup;wait; -moveup"

set kdfa "+attack; -attack; wait 15; +forward; +attack; +moveup; wait 5; -attack; -forward; -moveup"

set combo1 "vstr fdkick; vstr kdfa"

bind X "vstr combo1"

this sets 2 variable to seperate names, then combines them into one variable so it can be bout to a key. If this works you could in theory make a script of nothing put chopped up little moves, then combine them using thier variable names (quicker to refer to). This could make simple combos, kinda like lego blocks. Each block is a special move. You combine each block to make something.

This one does a double kick (when enemy is in front of you), then on the backflip it'll do a dfa to hit them while on the ground. DFA code is Sn1PeR's from earlier in the thread.

Originally posted by Diago

Ok , you scripters are ghey. Seriously ghey. Obviosly you couldn't get half the kills normally without em. Enjoy those semi cheats ppl because its gonna be gone soon I know it. I've already seen a no script server. And don't gimme that "its in the game" crap. If they are so easy to do then you could just get rid of your scripts right? Oh and it is cheating when you can script a spin to a degree that is humanly impossible with a mouse and sensitivity all the way up. Someone please make a SW Tactical shooter mod out of this game I am so tired of all the gayberists and I wanna play what Staw Wars is all about.

P.S. Talk all you want but there are 2 times when I get killed and I don't consider it anything at all, when a bot kills me and when a scripter kills me. Get some game ppl.:fett:

No script server? Not possible. Scripts are binds. You cannot block key binding in the Quake 3 engine.

Please do go back to 1337 speaking trash of the Counter-Strike world; your presence is really not wanted here.

Scripting moves is lame..plain and simple.

Part of what sets players apart and determines their "skill" (to some extent) is MANUAL dexterity. Some people have quick reflexes some have not. Scripting removes these variances and in my opinion is an artificial way to increase your "skill".

Script all you want if it makes you feel better, but If I see scripters on my server they get the boot..no questions asked. The prime example is the "blender" or "helicopter" spin. If I see ppl use this they are gone....so sorry.

I was wondering when the script logging would take place. Bravo, guys. Now I know what that helicopter move was a guy did on me the other night. Keep this up, it's the only cataloge of scripts out there and it will help Raven out I'm sure.

Question: I encountered a person in a server tonight that was able to "stack lightning." That is, he fired lightning in several bursts at once and it took his force pool down real quick. Looked like about 3 bursts and they were all simultaneous.

Any idea what that was?

never heard bout stacking lightning... If lightning has deminishing returns then scripts a "burst" fire mode would be ideal. But as i understand it, lightning does standard damage over all. And as far as i'm aware, you can't stack it...

I don't use scripts personally but i do try to learn as much as possible about the games i play. All the power to you guys and gals who unlock the secrets of these programs.

(it may help in the future of the gaming industry to make their code more secure to all of these "loop holes").

I don't care wether sombody uses scripts or not. They have their plus and minus sides. eg:

1. Doing a move in only one button saves alot of time for you folks.

2. once executed, you cant go back unless a key is a switch rather than a stright scripted move ( This gives added time to the attacker to counter.)

Keep pushing the boundaries folks and we'll keep countering to the end of games (i dont think thats going to be any time soon :D )

Question:

I was looking at the many ways you lot have scripted the DFA...

How do you know how many wait commands to put in your script?

and is it based on the processor speed of your computer?

Thanks...

A guy whos just curious.

Archived