Home

Rouge Leader on PC

Vader's Apprentice

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Vader's Apprentice:

<STRONG>just a thought : Will Rouge Leader be put onto PC just like Battle for Naboo and Rouge Squadron? :confused:</STRONG>

Nope, Rouge Leader isn't even coming to any console. btw, what's Rouge Leader?

Guest Dave Maul

Let's look at this logically: Obi-Wan is deemed too high-tech for most mainstream PC's, and is moved to a console. Now, a console game with 8,000 polygons per hanger man? I doubt it'll come to PC for a year at the absolute least. Not until PC's are way more advanced, and people have the 'now-advanced' machines because they can't afford the high-spec ones.

Obi-wan's specs being to high for the pc?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! [ Kurgan casts anti-sticky-key spell +14 ] ;)

For one thing Jedi knight II's graphics are going to kick obi-wan's, and will run on slower machines then the Xbox, due to the fact that obi-wan's tanis engine performs like ****, also, My computer could easily kick the Xbox's ***!

The Gamecube does not stand up to the Xbox(which doesn't stand up to My computer ;) ) and so Rogue leader could easily run on a "proper" machine!

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Of course you realize that Obi-Wan is running on a (slightly) older engine, and was built from the ground up. It also is going to be released at least six months earlier than JK2.

But yeah...

Kurgan

I just hate having to scroll a mile to the right just because somebody got a lead finger on their keyboard.

It's just a pet peeve of mine. ; p

Kurgan

id say we'll have to wait and see what the cube's like....

the fact that n64 games were able to be made for pc too without too much trouble may not have any worthiness in mentioning. The cube is a totally different console.

theyre bringing starfighter from the xbox to pc, so im guessing they may not bother with RS2. but thats just me...... the eternal pessimist :)

• 4 weeks later...

RL looked pretty good, but since I have no plans to buy a Gamecube, I guess I won't get to play it (unless there's an in store demo).

If it's feasible, I'm still planning to get a rental of Obi-Wan sometime just to try it.

Kurgan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one thing to say: PLEASEEEEEEE put in on PC Lucasarts! I'll do anything. I'll even wash your backs with my tongue!(well maybe not that but....) I'll be forever indebted to you. You could even call it a life debt. I'll give you a life debt from me so I'd be with you my whole life to protect your precious minds from decaying evil forces(like Trekkies.....) So PLEASE PUT IT TO PC!!!!!!!!! I'm begging you please?!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived