Home

What do you consider to be assfighting?

alienine

Coz really, The backward attacks are very useful, especially when the leve you are playing on it littlered with health/shield boosters... Often I can't find a way to kill someone without going real cheap, coz they either defend to well (ie just stand there and face me) or just run away. Now the only way i can think of to effectively put people's hp down real low is red stance - that jumping lunge attack (brining down the saber down on the opponenets head), but its very ineffective with anyone who has more than half a brain.

Do you consider jumping foawrd behind a persons back, now facing their back then doing the light stance stab ass fighting? It doesn't seem like it to me, more like a tactic. (it is so easy to counter its not funny)

Just some thoughts, feel free to flame me (i'm a real cheap ass as you call them lol)

Azzfighting = CONSTANTly walking backwards trying to land a BS or BSw.....

simple ....no flames ;)

Consistant azzfighterZ are NO challenge.....pretty linear stuff.....easy to destroy...and so they should be - hehe

ass fighting does not = backsweep/stab spamming

its when your acutally running around backwards hoping for a lucky kill. Everyone seems to be calling ppl that spam this backsweep/stab assfighter. And while everyone does spam this to death. The ass fighters really stick out.. Cause THERE RUNNING AROUND BACKWARDS LIKE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!

Anywho.. just back the hell up and finish them off.

yeah just running around backward tryong to land a bs or backswipe. Oh what do you guys feel about someone who cannot win witout kicking. Played a guy last night named Jedi Master using the Luke skin. He could only land a hit by kicking. Oh and for some strange reason he could land a frontal kick even though I was crouching ! He eventually left but it was gay all the same.

I saw a guy last night who would PULL and then assume the person (ME) had fallen and then start walking backwards SLAPPING his happy little sword into the ground . . he looked like an idiot . . At least wait until I actaully fall . . LOL

plant your boot in their ass.

Due to the way backstab triggers and how they're almost always going to be in the middle of a swing (simple probabilities, if backstab only triggers at the start of the swing there's only a chance to trigger backstab like 1% of the total time they're attacking), you have plenty of chance to run up and kick 'em in the butt.

Do that a couple times and they start to think twice about hoping for a lucky score.

LOL. I usually take a light-lunge at someone like that and shove my saber directly up their ass. I remember the first time I did it I was laughing so hard at how that looked that I had tears in my eyes and the guy ended up getting me in the end anyways because of that. :nut:

Yes.....a@@fighting are the "lamers" out there that actually do nothing but find a fight and run backwards the whole time hoping to score a kill. People that pull you down turn around and backsweep you are not assfighters...people that run forward to you flip around at the last second and score a kill on you are not assfighters....and what you did is not assfighting. They are funny to watch...cause they run around backwards blindly slashing away. LOL!!!

u can front kick sum1 while they crouch i've try that a couple of times on a friend who crouch wif red stance thinking i cant hit him.....

just that the timing is a bit different i fink, wen i did it i have to press jump 3-4 times, but that guy that kick u probally was using a script......

assfighting: occurs when a badly trained jedi (presumably equip with light sabers due to lack of parental guidence) travels backwards, due to their false belief that their ass is a mating tool use to attract the other opposing jedis, they tend to avoid roaming in the streets of Nar Shada, and their mating call are usually responded by kicking, saber throwing, saber lunge and occasionally DFA.

Archived