Home

Real sabers (almost)

Rex_450

Pretty cool.

There are also several "Plasma" Sabers I wouldn't mind Having. It's a blade with this Neon tube that has a lightsabe "blade" that comes out. They have several on ebay. it's really cool.

Originally posted by Rex_450

http://www.lightechindustries.com

Awesome but expensive. They make sabers that the actors used to practice for the films. And you can buy them too. They look pretty cool. I might get one. Go and check it out.

Thank you for telling us...the thread which is one of the longest with the same topic really doesn't stand to this one...

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Thank you for telling us...the thread which is one of the longest with the same topic really doesn't stand to this one...

Theres a some-odd 9 page thread in the Valley about these sabers. I don't have a link, but it's called "Real Sabers (Jedi Academy)". Happy reading. :)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Pretty cool.

There are also several "Plasma" Sabers I wouldn't mind Having. It's a blade with this Neon tube that has a lightsabe "blade" that comes out. They have several on ebay. it's really cool.

You talking about this one? My plan is to somehow, someway build a Maul Saber hilt and then install these into it:http://www.amazing1.com/plasma.htm and hopefully I wind up with one of these: :dsaber:

Originally posted by darthgroovyii

You talking about this one? My plan is to somehow, someway build a Maul Saber hilt and then install these into it:http://www.amazing1.com/plasma.htm and hopefully I wind up with one of these: :dsaber:

Not that one but like that...

I saw Darth Vader's and Skywalkers props with that kind of plasma however they cost $1800

They would break. those are designed to look pretty, not actually for hunting down your local Sith lord and dispatching them.

Personally, depending on the craftsmanship, they might be worth the price they list. Of course, they might also be junk, so I am not going to spend my money sight unseen.

Would be good against burglers tho :D

Just imagine it, the room is dark and a burgler has broken in, hes walking thru the front room, he looks up to the stairs and he sees a saber light up (with all the sound effects), burgler starts crying for mercy while you laugh uncontrollably. ;)

Originally posted by oninosensi

They would break. those are designed to look pretty, not actually for hunting down your local Sith lord and dispatching them.

Personally, depending on the craftsmanship, they might be worth the price they list. Of course, they might also be junk, so I am not going to spend my money sight unseen.

You know the Sith have it pretty bad. Everyone wants to kill the local Sith. Is it no wonder why there are only 2, no more no less. Well.....back to my speech for the Sith Rights parade and festival!

"Impossible, the Sith have been extint for a millenium!"

_Ki Adi Mundi

Archived