Home

Yaw Whores!!!!!

DarthCobra

I just wanted to say a big F U to all you yawspeed whores out there. I look forward to shoving my lightsaber up your cheating cheap ass. Its ppl like you that wreck this game. Your stupid yawspeed will get you killed also, cause when your spinning around my lunge is cuttin you into little peices.

Quoting idiots. Almost as bad as the yaw whores ;)

lol right on cue ;)

Even though I don't do it myself, can you please clarify why someone who adjusts their mouse sensitivity is considered cheap?

Originally posted by lexx

lol right on cue ;)

Even though I don't do it myself, can you please clarify why someone who adjusts their mouse sensitivity is considered cheap?

well because they spin around like a maniac in the middle of a group so that nobody is safe to come near them or they will die too

an already powerful move is even MORE powerful, because people just want more kills

I've seen plenty of Yaw whores but I don't see anything wrong with it! It is getting to the stage where anything you do now is considered cheap! It's not a script, it's simply adjusting your mouse sensitivity, I can't see anything wrong with that. Avoiding it is the same as avoiding a backsweep.

I've seen plenty of Yaw whores but I don't see anything wrong with it! It is getting to the stage where anything you do now is considered cheap! It's not a script, it's simply adjusting your mouse sensitivity, I can't see anything wrong with that. Avoiding it is the same as avoiding a backsweep.

I have your back on this 1 lexx.

This is getting out of hand. I too have a slightly higher mouse sensitivity to increase my feel. I THINK ALL PLL HAVE THIS??? NO? This also means I have to be more aware of my movement hence the added speed.

For those of you crybabies who think increased mouse sensitivity is cheap: Get a life or play pacman. This is NO WAY near cheating/cheap.

I guess the next problem you will cry about is when some1 uses finishers? Awww, why did you have to do that??? ....that's cheap!!??

The yawspeed has nothing to do with the mouse sensitivity, its the speed in which you turn left/right. And it is cheap and its badly spammed and it should have been a server side cvar. Ppl that choose to abuse it are lame no talent hacks. As far as dealing with it, i dont have much of a problem with that!

I just wanted to flip the bird to even more idiots to make the game even cheaper than it already is.

I dont know how much more simple i can make it. Its the speed in which you turn right/left. At least that is the effect i get from increasing it. there might very well be more to it for those of you that will insist i dont know anything about it

This is not something that i abuse so i dont really know how the scripters are abusing it. The right and left arrow keys default to right and left. Ppl may be binding right/left to other keys wich is all and fine with me. But to incorporate some crazy highspeed spinning move to the already deadly backsweeps and just spamming it in general is pretty lame. I find a well placed lunge attack seems to make quick work of them.

Archived