Home

Jedi Stealth Gear - By HapSlash!!!

HapSlash

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I said....

What's the schedule on the other stuff? What are you working on, what is nearest to being completed, what are you actually going to release next, any more surprises? :)

And HapSlash said....

But, I know what you're really looking for Relfexive, and it doesn't have much to do with this skin, so I'm going to post in a different thread for that,...

So I said....

Heh. Looks like I've been rumbled.... :)

Any questions?

No no no, I think what you meant to say was slow witted and dull moving :D Anyway, awsome skin as usual. This skin definitely doesn't look as wussy or old-folks-home-ish as the other one. Kyle's face always looked a little too shocked and worried, like he just received an unwanted enima. My only beef might be that in order to make him look a little more young, you could remove the grey from his hair. All-in-all, one of the best freakin skins I've seen.

I agree with inbred, the other kyle skins for multiplayer arent that great. For example, the classic darkkyle is cool but the outfit is kinda fuzzy looking even with all the high detail video settings. The only two other good kyle skins made (next to this upcoming one) were the mercenary kyle that came with jan by Wes Janson & Tim Eggena, and the alternate kyle by Vandori; those are my other fav kyle skins :D.

Then with Raven Software's original skin; that beige & brown look sucks. I mean he's a mercenary who does spy stuff and was/is a jedi. I wish raven had kept him in black like in MotS.

The Mercenaries 2-pack? Yeah, I've got them too. The Kyle was made by Tim/Infinity Blade, while the Jan skins were made by Wes. I also kinda liked Inf. Blade's dark Kyle as well.

It's too bad that niether of the files are on JKII.net anymore,...

I know if you look around you can find them elsewhere. It's just that his skins aren't on jediknightii.net anymore, and niether are mine.

So now I've got a slight grudge against jkii.net, and I'm not sure if I'm going to bother releasing any skins there in the future.

that looks really cool, you think you'll upload it somewhere ? if not then I can host it for you, just e-mail me (remark666@hotmail.com) or contact me on AIM (remark666).

You think you'd be able to do a reborn version like that ? just wondering o_0

Originally posted by HapSlash

Considering all of the files I've sent to JKII.net aren't on the wbsite at all, I'll probably just stop trying to send them there,...

I'm open to any suggestions though.

Send em again, Hap. I'll pull some strings and make sure they get posted.

Archived