Home

the force is not with this frog

frog girl

Hi. My name is Frog Girl. I like Frogs... and Starwars comes in second.

I've been playing JK 2 for about a week and have read much of your forum posts and by doing so, learned massive amounts of knowledge. Thank you all for that.

Anyway, I would like to know how to execute a kick. I mean, I know how to do it... but for some reason the other guy kicks me first. Or my kicks just kinda... well... don't kick. Do I have to be SUPER CLOSE and then press jump? Or is there a trick to this kick that meets the mouth? (that last sentence didn't make sense) Please help this padawan out... I'm in desperate need of kick schooling.

Second, I know it's considered a cheap move or what not, but how does one do the yellow deathblow from behind so easily? people just tell me to turn your back on them and press back and slash. Easier said than done... Like, I've tried the pull tactic but getting my back turned perfectly is hard to do. What's a way to perform this move... gimme details... like... should I use my mouse? should I put my view birds eye with my mouse so I could see where they are? should I hotkey my left or right arrow button to a button closer to my directional button? Details please. Let this frog know all she can before stepping into the battlefield.

With that I say to you... RIBBIT!

Humbly,

Frog Girl

A good tip against those players that likes to get all close and personal in a saberfight (i.e. manic blue-users): Do a sidekick on them and regain some room for breathing.

Sidekicks are perfomed by strafing into your opponent and hitting jump *once*.

Frontal kix are made by double jumping towards your opponent - regardless of whether he is in the air or on the ground. You have to be fairly close. It's kinda hard to explain - I think Twins has a guide somewhere on his site to it.

only trick to kicking is that your feet have to be fairly close to the other person when you tap the jump key for the second time.

If you tap after flying over them, no kick, for example.

It's also ping dependent. Whoever double taps first gets the kick because this action is awarded by the server. So whoever talks to the server faster gets the bias.

Originally posted by frog girl

Hi. My name is Frog Girl. I like Frogs... and Starwars comes in second.

I've been playing JK 2 for about a week and have read much of your forum posts and by doing so, learned massive amounts of knowledge. Thank you all for that.

Anyway, I would like to know how to execute a kick. I mean, I know how to do it... but for some reason the other guy kicks me first. Or my kicks just kinda... well... don't kick. Do I have to be SUPER CLOSE and then press jump? Or is there a trick to this kick that meets the mouth? (that last sentence didn't make sense) Please help this padawan out... I'm in desperate need of kick schooling.

Second, I know it's considered a cheap move or what not, but how does one do the yellow deathblow from behind so easily? people just tell me to turn your back on them and press back and slash. Easier said than done... Like, I've tried the pull tactic but getting my back turned perfectly is hard to do. What's a way to perform this move... gimme details... like... should I use my mouse? should I put my view birds eye with my mouse so I could see where they are? should I hotkey my left or right arrow button to a button closer to my directional button? Details please. Let this frog know all she can before stepping into the battlefield.

With that I say to you... RIBBIT!

Humbly,

Frog Girl

Actualy KICK isnt cheap. Its hurt right the life before hit shields before. Its also hit true Absorb.

Backpinning or Stab ARE CHEAP MOVE. Not realy hard to performe this. Any noob who learn how to do it use it none stop because they CAN'T kill any other way. Mistake i miss pushing or grip ppls in pit. Bah ... There will be alway cheap player ...

Anyway those who spawm that move at me or on other ... Got killed by it. If they still do it at me none stop, also try to do so, I personaly running arround looking for that guy/girl and performe is nice cheap move none stop. After like 10 kill in arrow they do

1) bitch at me like a baby and disconect

2) Become nice by stop spawm

3) still ignore me and still got killed by me from it.

So. The real question is.... Is any here have TRUTH skills ?!? or only me ?

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

[1MAN]BloodRayne Co-Leader of [1MAN]JK2

Dear Masterful Masters of all that is masterosity,

The kicking technique helped a lot. I'm learning how to time it better now. As for the side kick... that's cool. You really only have to press the jump button once while strafing into the guy? Wonderfully wonderful.

As for the backstab/spin move thingy. I still need help. Twins helped me out with the pull when you're close trick... but my problem is getting my back turned in a fashion that will execute the move. Does my back have to be almost completely facing my opponent or can I do it from the side? I've seen people seemingly do the backslash while almost facing the opponent frontal... I've tried that and it doesn't work. It's as if I have to be almost completely facing my back toward my enemy. (btw, I do press s while I tried this)... so my problem is really the DETAILS.

What's the best way to get your back turned just enough to execute this fabled backslash. I mean, I know it's overused by a gajillion folks... however, I think one should learn it just to have it as part of their fighting vocabulary I guess. If you boys would be so kind to really show me the DETAILS to backspinning and getting your back turned in the most effective and simple way possible... I will be infinitely in your debt.

Thank you ALL so much for your time and patience... I hope one day to master the ways of the horse.

A Learner Always,

Frog Girl

P.S. may the horse be with you... always...

hey frog girl,

the thing with the turn round and slash thing, well you don't have to be 180 degrees exactly... but you can't do it with the opponent in front (script cheaters do this)...

with the red slash (the most effective one), you want them behind and to the left slightly... if you time it right, pull them over, turn round (using the mouse is best cos it's fastest) and hit back+attack... this is an instant kill and no way out of it really if you do it properly!!! :) yes, i think that's cheap, but it's alrite to do once in a while (like when i'm losing i use it, haha)...

yellow stance (i think) you want them directly behind you, and with blue stance backstab, you want them behind and slightly to the right... main thing though is that you must be kinda close to them, if they're out of your range, you'll be hitting air and be easily fried!!!

cheers,

K

PS. may the horse be with you 2 :)

I don't think that the different stances' backstabs have to be perfomed differently IMHO. It's all just your opponent behind you and click back+attack.

All the backstabs are more than capable of mutilating your opponent, although the blue one is slightly harder to aim, since it isn't a sweep like the others.

IMO the fast style backstab is the easiest to perform for beginners: The fast style attacks are very rapid so you get plenty of chances to do it. The strong is the hardest: if you don't do the backstab, you'll do an ordinary strong attack which takes ages to do. Yellow is somewhere in between.

And please don't do the backstab all the time.....

May the hoarse horse be with you...

well frog girl just practice on bots on the easiest level, they get pull over easy, but once u mastered it, dont underestimate the power or the horse (horse power?) by abusing it, u dont wanna be name an assfighter now would u?

may da power of the horse be wif u, always

Im still wondering....

1) How many people have PMed Frog Girl asking her what she looks like or just picking up on her in general.

2) When someone is just going to buck up and post "Dang girl, Ive been watching you post on these forums and I was thinking you and me should hook up"

LOL

It appears we have 3 types of people:

1) The desperate ones

2) The REALLY desperate ones

and 3) The ones who think everyone else is desperate....

Just joking.

BTW, I think lexx is also a girl. Have you, lexx (or any other girl) recieved any of these "comments" or got harassed on the net while playing? I'm curious to know....

Originally posted by cjais

LOL

It appears we have 3 types of people:

1) The desperate ones

2) The REALLY desperate ones

and 3) The ones who think everyone else is desperate....

Just joking.

BTW, I think lexx is also a girl. Have you, lexx (or any other girl) recieved any of these "comments" or got harassed on the net while playing? I'm curious to know....

hehe :) you think lexx would lie???

i mean, errr, forget it, plz ignore me :) lol!

Well, I *have* seen people pretending to be girls when they're not.... But that is pretty low, even though it can cause some pretty "interesting" situations when the guys find out they've been trying to start a gay relationship.... Most people get so nauseous that they leave the server.... *lol*

haha dat's damn funny cjas, now whoeva is trying to pick up on a STAR WARS forum, I salute u, u've put all the males of this species to shame, and man who's trying to pick up frog gal? she's evil i tell ya all!! she's came into this forum n da first thing she ever post is "how to backstab"!! be ware of da frog!!!

One thing that I've noticed is that when someone says that they are a female, as frog girl did here, they instantly receive about five times the response and attention as someone would who has a name like "Mr. T" and asks the same question. I think that one reason may be that a lot of the males here really haven't run into a lot of females playing and they want those that ARE to stay, so they are extra nice. But that is just one reason.

slacker

That's very true slacker, I at least try not to ignore or look down on those people - the more females in gaming the better!

I did, however, meet a girl on server once, who got yelled at and called a "c*nt", and other degrading remarks. Quite unpleasant I tell ya.

Again, have you lexx (or another girl here) received such comments while playing?

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

One thing that I've noticed is that when someone says that they are a female, as frog girl did here, they instantly receive about five times the response and attention as someone would who has a name like "Mr. T" and asks the same question. I think that one reason may be that a lot of the males here really haven't run into a lot of females playing and they want those that ARE to stay, so they are extra nice. But that is just one reason.

slacker

heh, your right....why does nobody ever reply to my threads:(

lol

Originally posted by cjais

That's very true slacker, I at least try not to ignore or look down on those people - the more females in gaming the better!

I did, however, meet a girl on server once, who got yelled at and called a "c*nt", and other degrading remarks. Quite unpleasant I tell ya.

Again, have you lexx (or another girl here) received such comments while playing?

Yeah I've seen that happen too, but not to me. Most people assume that a "slacker" would automatically be a guy.

slacker

Yeah, people like *me* assumes that slacker is a guy!

w00t!

BTW slacker, I've just had this tremendous, awe-inspring realization: Not all girls playing put "lady" or "miss" in their name...

Jais- beggining to wonder how many girls skulking out on the jk2 servers with false sex-id he has missed...

wowwy wow! Look what a I started. I should change my name to stupid frog PERSON then. blah. Oh, and I don't think I can receive private messages cuz I turned them off or sumfin or another. Anyway, thanks for everything guys. I'm getting better and am able to defend myself against backstabber folks. RIBBIT!

May the horse be with you always...

Archived