Home

Happy 4th of July!!!!

JandoFett1842

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Resists punching Lime-light in face*

I knew that was coming from someone. I just knew it. America does not suck. You can have your opinion, and I respect that, but America(Thats with a capital "a", buddy!) does not suck.

Originally posted by Tyrion

How dare you say that!We'll bomb you to hell for saying that....:D

nah, he's probably hidin' in a cave or somethin':p

But I think that was immature to put that on a fourth of July thread. There are many Americans who would hunt you down for saying things like that, Lime-light. (I would if it weren't illegal. :D)

Originally posted by XERXES

punk, we can nuke you...

Grow up. :rolleyes: Lime-light, if you're gonna be anti-something, you really need to give reasons. I can see how someone would formulate that idea, but plz, be civil about it.

On that note, Happy 4th everyone. [although it should be the 2nd of july]

I certainly hope you dont bomb me....I live in America!

Reasons?

1. Americans are allowed to travel outside if the country, which is, for the most part, a very bad thing.

punk, we can nuke you...

3. 60% of everyone over 60 here is an ignorant idiot.

3. The youth in this country is so horribly demented by false confidence and arrogance.

4. GEORGE W. BUSH

5. GEORGE W. BUSH

6. The government is no longer a democracy. A president is funded by those who can pay enough for thier own gains. The president has such a small salary, no one would do it without outside payments (do you think Bush actually cares about common people, wants to make a difference?)

7. The health care system. Yuk.

8. The fanatical adoration of American "history". Which goes back what, 300 years? ooooh.

9. American people. An American person is fine and dandy, but is seems that when you get us in a group, stupid things happen.

Sorry to piss on everyones parade, but America hasnt been to kind to me, so I pay it no respect to it.

Happy fourth and all that.

well......

to counter your reasons, I offer this:

1. Americans like yourself are allowed to traval outside the country to do whatever they please. In your case, you might want to get away from Americans.

2. So what If we can nuke people. We haven't done it in a while.(that I know of)

3.I agree there. many old people are stupid.

4.George Bush is a great leader. If Gore was elected, we would all be slaves for the Taliban as we speak.

5. Same thing as number 4.

6.Bull, the Government IS a democracy. hinting why we have "votes"

7.The health care system is kinda messed up. I'll agree there, too.

8.We are proud of our history, because we learn from our mistakes. We are America, And I am Damn proud to be an American!

9. Thats true with any nationality.

I never had a parade to piss on, and America has never done anything to me, so I still respect/love it greatly.

Happy fourth!

Hey, dont bring the commies into it! And to go off topic, I didnt think communism as an idia was all that bad, just the idea that one person should control it all. Equality for everyone, sure, but you cant have a dictator in that situation, and thats why it failed.

Anyway, I just hld the belief that Bush is an idiot. I never said I like Gore, or any other of the candidates. And what I meant by the democracy comment, is that as a citizen, an individual, you have very little say. You cant go to congress and say what you think. You cant have a say in what the president does. Sure, you may be uninformed, and therefore unqualified, to make descicions about important things, but I dont call voting for a lesser evil, or voting to have a public greehouse built at town hall, to be freedom, its trivial. Sure, you can go to the White house and protest, but we're too lazy to do that. Its not so bad, right? The Game's on, right?

I like the idea of America, the one that was present in 1776, but I dont think it stands today, intact. Oh well, hopefully I'll die before the **** hits the fan, becuase I have a feeling it'll be a lot of ****.

And isnt pride a sin? Or am I wrong. I never liked the idea of pride, or a nationality for that matter. Im a citizen of Earth, not America, and I think poeple need to start thinking like that too.

we do have elected officials to speak for us. (thats how lazy we are)

So what if we want to be lazy? It's our God-Given right(and if you don't believe in God, then it's our natural right). You just get a whole lot more if you do something though.

And Communism isn't a bad idea at all. It all depends on the ruler. Like, If I were a dictator, I wouldn't go power crazy and make everyone poor.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Hey, dont bring the commies into it! And to go off topic, I didnt think communism as an idia was all that bad, just the idea that one person should control it all. Equality for everyone, sure, but you cant have a dictator in that situation, and thats why it failed.

Anyway, I just hld the belief that Bush is an idiot. I never said I like Gore, or any other of the candidates. And what I meant by the democracy comment, is that as a citizen, an individual, you have very little say. You cant go to congress and say what you think. You cant have a say in what the president does. Sure, you may be uninformed, and therefore unqualified, to make descicions about important things, but I dont call voting for a lesser evil, or voting to have a public greehouse built at town hall, to be freedom, its trivial. Sure, you can go to the White house and protest, but we're too lazy to do that. Its not so bad, right? The Game's on, right?

I like the idea of America, the one that was present in 1776, but I dont think it stands today, intact. Oh well, hopefully I'll die before the **** hits the fan, becuase I have a feeling it'll be a lot of ****.

And isnt pride a sin? Or am I wrong. I never liked the idea of pride, or a nationality for that matter. Im a citizen of Earth, not America, and I think poeple need to start thinking like that too.

Amen to that.

Wait,did I just agree with you?

Originally posted by obi-wan13

we do have elected officials to speak for us. (thats how lazy we are)

So what if we want to be lazy? It's our God-Given right(and if you don't believe in God, then it's our natural right). You just get a whole lot more if you do something though.

And Communism isn't a bad idea at all. It all depends on the ruler. Like, If I were a dictator, I wouldn't go power crazy and make everyone poor.

You'd make me rich,right?:D

Lime Light... Yes, alot of things in our country are very messed up... but you do realize we are the world power?... Alot of countrys look up to us... we hold more power and more respect then ANY other county? Why is this? becuse we were founded on Freedome and most impotantly we were founded on GOD.

An American I Am!

In God I Trust

Originally posted by ZDawg

becuse we were founded on Freedome and most impotantly we were founded on GOD.

An American I Am!

In God I Trust

What if you were someone from India who didnt believe in God?It isnt that important to them that it's founded on God because they dont believe in God.

Originally posted by ZDawg

Lime Light... Yes, alot of things in our country are very messed up... but you do realize we are the world power?... Alot of countrys look up to us... we hold more power and more respect then ANY other county? Why is this? becuse we were founded on Freedome and most impotantly we were founded on GOD.

An American I Am!

In God I Trust

Every f*cking country is founded on god, they all claim it. And just becuase you claim doesnt make it true. And dont confuse respect with fear and brooding hatred my friend.

Archived