Home

Happy 4th of July!!!!

JandoFett1842

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shadow Angel

I think you know I was referring to U.S.S.R. and Cuba when I said Commies=bad.

I don't like Stalin, or Fidel Castro.

Wait, then why am I obsessed with Darth Sidious? Hmm... an anomaly that must be answered.

Because an Empire is different the a dictatorship.

"Each Governer will be in charge over their own territories." - Moff Tarkin

Good point.

Alright, I'm going to try to save the topic.

What are you doing for Independence Day? I'm probably going to get a bunch of fireworks from those out-of-town shacks. I like the Roman candles best. Then, I'm going to get Church's Chicken and camp out in front of the local Air Force base to watch the fireworks.

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

Alright, I'm going to try to save the topic.

A noble cause. "Worthy of the archives of the Jedi Order."

I will probably be here on the forums. Like I usually am. I might go see MIIB tommorow.....errr.......I mean this afternoon too.

Well, maybe I wasnt paying all that much attention, but the movie seemed awkward to me. And the plot was contradictary and only slightly believable (I mean in the sense of comprehension, not realistically, its meant to be wierd). You'll enjoy it, its has some funny moments, but go for those. Dont expect an interesting story. I knew the Earth was in peril at all times, but you never got that feeling, or clearly knew why. The interation between Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are there as in the original, and are nice, but the feel of the original is gone. If you liked the first MIB, you'll likely enjoy this one, but not for exactly the same reasons, and you wont enjoy it as much.

Think I could be a critic?

Originally posted by ZDawg

Just becuse some one does not believe in God does not change the fact that this country is Founded ON GOD.

the Money should say:

"On God we Founded" Instead of "In God we Trust."

We still have amendment one of our constitution.

Originally posted by ZDawg

Just becuse some one does not believe in God does not change the fact that this country is Founded ON GOD.

No it isnt. Whoever told you that is a liar. America was founded on the freedom to live and believe what you want to. God didnt come down and decree, "This is America, holiest of countries, and all shall bend over to it." Dont get all ritious like that, it scares me.

Happy 4th...

Originally posted by Lime-Light

I certainly hope you dont bomb me....I live in America!

Reasons?

1. Americans are allowed to travel outside if the country, which is, for the most part, a very bad thing.

2. .

3. 60% of everyone over 60 here is an ignorant idiot.

3. The youth in this country is so horribly demented by false confidence and arrogance.

4. GEORGE W. BUSH

5. GEORGE W. BUSH

6. The government is no longer a democracy. A president is funded by those who can pay enough for thier own gains. The president has such a small salary, no one would do it without outside payments (do you think Bush actually cares about common people, wants to make a difference?)

7. The health care system. Yuk.

8. The fanatical adoration of American "history". Which goes back what, 300 years? ooooh.

9. American people. An American person is fine and dandy, but is seems that when you get us in a group, stupid things happen.

Sorry to piss on everyones parade, but America hasnt been to kind to me, so I pay it no respect to it.

Happy fourth and all that.

Might I suggest for you some herbal tea, prozac, thorozine, and St John's wart. Oh yeah and have a nice tall glass of hater-aid.:barf:

Originally posted by Lime-Light

No it isnt. Whoever told you that is a liar. America was founded on the freedom to live and believe what you want to. God didnt come down and decree, "This is America, holiest of countries, and all shall bend over to it." Dont get all ritious like that, it scares me.

Happy 4th...

Some one (not sure who) wrote a book about why America has (within only several hundred years) become the world power... the ONLY thing that separates the USA from other country’s is its founding fathers who were believers in god and peace...

Were can you show me that the USA was NOT founded on God?

Congrats U.S citizens. I hope you had a good day. I had a terrible day.

BTW I actually think the US became a powerful nation once you started building battleships and making an offensive fleet. One of the first ones you built got bombed while being built and suspected the Spanish so you invaded the Philipines and did other stuff to get the Spanish back. I think you only had a defensive military before that if I'm not mistaken?

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I worked yesterday, but then went to go see MIIB. Awesome movie, BTW.

Ya happy 4th:)

And I though MIB 2 wasnt as good as the original. They had too much gimicky stuff. Most of the jokes were kinda lame and corny. There was a few funny ones but thats it. I liked the first much better.

Originally posted by gonk-raider

Ignoring all the other posts.. .you do know bush didnt get the popular vote.. so hes not really the president of the people.. hes the president of techicality

Gore is a moron.

At the elections, he was like:

"I lost?!?! Are you sure? Go and Recount!"

"You already have recounted? recount again!"

"So what If this is the fourth time! I want to make sure I lost!"

Archived