Home

Where do you get avatars from?

UncleBen

I don't have an avatar!!!! pH34r me!!!

Twins, in the warzone that is the valley, most topics get burrowed quickly without getting read at all.

Nope slacker, I don't know who it is...

Hmmm.... It might look like a very tired Madonna or some american presidential wife.

Mine is as some of you might already have guessed: THE ALMIGHTY BALROG....a demon from an ancient world.....you're no match for him.....RUN !!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Homemade, meaning cropping the pic to fit ...

BTW: MediocreSlacker does look cute n then some mmm ;)

Originally posted by druid

Mine is as some of you might already have guessed: THE ALMIGHTY BALROG....a demon from an ancient world.....you're no match for him.....RUN !!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Homemade, meaning cropping the pic to fit ...

BTW: MediocreSlacker does look cute n then some mmm ;)

Haha druid! My avatar is from the same movie series as yours is.

slacker

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

Haha druid! My avatar is from the same movie series as yours is.

slacker

LOL ...man i'm good with faces....I won't even try to guess:)

Well, I try: Kate Blanchett? No? Then probably the chick from the Two Towers? Haven't really seen much of her aside from her being in the trailers. Tell me slacker .....:D

LOL ...man i'm good with faces....I won't even try to guess:)

Well, I try: Kate Blanchett? No? Then probably the chick from the Two Towers? Haven't really seen much of her aside from her being in the trailers. Tell me slacker .....:D

The chick from the Two Towers?!?!! Arg!

But yes, and her name is Eowyn. The little avatar photo is too small, though, and you can't really tell who she is. Here's a better picture of her. The trouble is, in the previews for TTT, they always show that shot of her sparring with Aragorn, and she's got this really stupid looking grimace on.

slacker

The chick from the Two Towers?!?!! Arg!

But yes, and her name is Eowyn. The little avatar photo is too small, though, and you can't really tell who she is. Here's a better picture of her. The trouble is, in the previews for TTT, they always show that shot of her sparring with Aragorn, and she's got this really stupid looking grimace on.

slacker

to quote you....erhm...well yes....:)^^^^!^^^^

She's fine and looks oh so sweet I must admit it.

Coffee, tea, me?

I think her ability to set Aragorn in his place can only be a plus no matter how she looks in that particular moment-heh, besides he should not be messn' with her since he's already a kept man.....too much LOTR fanaticism?:p

Ah well:) thanx slacker ... GIMME MY PRIZE !!!!! *sob*

The two towers trailer?!?!

Two of my friends would gladly die for that thing I tell ya.... *LOL*

Well, I guess I'm a bit of a heretic - I've only read the hobbit and then proceeded to see the great LOTR movie. I tried to read the trilogy's first book twice, but got bored quickly. Slap me.

hey cjais (my tongue hurts:)), here is a link to the trailer:

The Two Towers Teaser Trailer then choose the itty bitty pic on the far right with Gandalf the White!

cjais.....hmmm...how to say?....CEEJAY-ICE? perhaps? ;)

AAARRGHHHH! I hate this stupid name!!!!!!

The thing is druid, when I signed up to this forum I thought you could change your name to something other than your original log-in name.... but noooooo! So I'm stuck with this unpronouncable sh*tname which is really a contraction of my real first name and middlename.... Blame me!

BTW, slap cjais in front of an @hotmail.com and you have my email - hence my login name.

Thx for the trailer btw!

It's pretty easy to change. Just go to the "user cp" or whatever and click on edit profile I think. I just changed mine, but no one probably knows who it is. If they do I will give them a special prize. -slacker

^^^ hmmmm...yes? erhm...there was a price I believe!

C'MON I'm dying here !! :D :D :D

Archived