Home

what do u play jk2 w/? mouse/key, or controller?

Pada-Wan

Originally posted by HellFyre69

yep mouse/keyboard..

Most of pc games SHOULD be play with the mouse and keyboard.. I cant even IMAGINE think of playing jk2 with a control.. it would be....so weird!

This is only because game developers are getting F'ing lazy when it comes to controller support, this game included. With the right equipment playing without using the keyboard is much more enjoyable.

I play with a mouse, the keyboard, and a controller.

I use the mouse to attack, the keyboard for jumping, and opening doors. I use the controller for moving, and force powers.

It took me a while to this combo down: Forward+Jump+Pull+Attack

I have won very MP duels with the mouse,keyboard, and controller.

If you see Mala Ki on any servers its me. I play with a joystick (wingman extreme) with lots of buttons and a trackball (logitech marble mouse). Anyone remember the old panther xl or assassin 3d? this is how I came up on FPSs and can't switch now. I bought my first assassin 3d in 97 and have been hooked on joystick/trackball ever since.

Mouse/Keyboard. That is the best way to play a PC FPS, yes? :)

The good thing about having a mousewheel is I can map push, pull, and my spammed power (for light, absorb or Jedi Mind Trick, and for Dark, Grip) to wheelup, wheeldown, and mouse 3 respectively. It makes it very easy, judging as I'm pushing the wheel up for push, pulling it down for pull, and... you get the idea. :cool:

Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Mouse/Keyboard. That is the best way to play a PC FPS, yes? :)

The good thing about having a mousewheel is I can map push, pull, and my spammed power (for light, absorb or Jedi Mind Trick, and for Dark, Grip) to wheelup, wheeldown, and mouse 3 respectively. It makes it very easy, judging as I'm pushing the wheel up for push, pulling it down for pull, and... you get the idea. :cool:

I did almost the same thing except it's...

Saberstyle = MOUSEWHEELDOWN or L

Weaponcycle = MOUSEWHEELUP

Force = MBUTTON3 or F

It works pretty good with the other keys I've bound. It seems to make it easier in SABER+FORCE only battles. :)

Archived