Home

Skins

Darth Vader19

"I pity the fool who havent heard of Mr T." Well mr t was an american actor. his catch phrase was "i pity the fool" he had his own tv show and cerial. he was also in a movie called "Rocky"

well the skin i use is vader and the clone troops. i cant wait for the yoda skin

hehe, I saw the Mr. T d/l. cjais, if you get the notion to ever watch the TV show starring Mr. T, don't! lol. It was called the A-Team. Oh, what cinematography! what acting! (ok, a little sarcasm that) It was cool when I was younger, I suppose.

As for skins, lately I have been using Mon Mothma with my name as Martha Stewart. I have a Qui Gonn skin, but haven't found a server using it yet. I d/l some cool ones last night, has anyone seen the Kiss Gene Simmons? OMG! ROTFL! But there are some good ones out there, problem is, you don't know what servers are using them.

Peace...:band:

I like to switch back and forth between StormTrooper/Red and Lando....

I mainly use Lando for "Whooohoo!" I've binded keys to both and switch to Lando, taunt, then switch back... I suppose I could script that, but oh well.

BTW, I was on a server the other day and about 6 to 8 of us switched to Lando and started the "Whoohooooo!" thing... I don't think I've EVER Laughed as hard during JK as I did that night!

4 to 6 other players all started Reborn skins and we ended up with a Reborn vs Lando game! The speakers filled with saber sounds, evil laughter, and many Whoohooo's! Great Fun!

Big Daddy SKin

Yo, skinwalker, when are we gonna see a skin that looks like your avatar?! It would look SO cool.

"I pity the fool who doesn't eat my Mr. T cereal! Eat it with lots of milk, kids!" hehehe

By the way cjais, how old are you? If you are under 20, it isn't surprising you haven't heard of him.

I usually play as the bousch Laiaeaiea model or as the trando. He has such a cool taunt, like the other alien dudes. Ee-ta-mi-nan-say! hehe i don't remember exactly how it sounds.

If you don't have the bousch Laieaeaeia models, download them now. They are awesome. The taunt of the one where Laieaeaia has her helmet off is hilarious. You nerfherder!!! The taunt of the model where Laieaeia has her helmet on isn't as good (it just sounds like some guy's distorted voice) but the model still looks good and it makes a very quiet jumping noise, which scores big points in my book. Since when do you have to yelp whenever you jump? There wasn't a jump yelp in the original Jedi Knight.

slacker

Yo, skinwalker, when are we gonna see a skin that looks like your avatar?! It would look SO cool.

I would love to do one... Once I get enough time to spare to learn how to do skins... I'm fairly proficient with Photoshop, but the two or three minutes I spent looking at the skin images in a pk3 file ended up crossing my eyes.

I think I could adapt a Tavion model, though... use her hair piece as feathers for the warrior. The taunt would have to be "It is a good day to die!" ::)

Archived