Home

Dual Sabers Mod!!!!!!!

JandoFett1842

but, we have beat this dead horse so hard, it WISHS it was ONLY in the 7th hell...

no mater how you put it, its still illegel.

however, in the back of the booklet that came with the game, there are instrutions for how to get a legel replacement disk, for about 5 dollors.

hows that sound, eh? ;)

edit: oh yea, this was about the new mod, not warez... doh...

anyway, i've played it... it sure is diffrent thats for damn sure... its a lot more then just a saber mod... it has 2-3 smaller mods blended in also... well worth the 2 megs.:D

edit:edit: also, another mod came out either yesterday or today, I found it in the coding forum. its called "jedistyle" I think... now THATS a mod... if a mod were to take off, I would want this one to...

I just tried the jedi mod. Mindless fun. :) There were a few bugs (thrown sabers not returning, getting stuck in the ground when you change your character size), but all in all it was aight. Theres so much going on at once that right now I'm having throuble devising strategems for it :(

Well, this mod is just great! :doo1: Nothin' more too say about this.

By the way:

"You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD.

You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, rent or give away any backups of copyrighted Games CD's, as this is not allowed by Copyright Laws.

You MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original Game CD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away)

Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD, if there are special conditions for making a personal backup."

So that means of you bought the original game and have it, you can crack it. :deathii:

Well, you have to put the three important files in your base folder.. then you start JO MP, then you start a new server, you pick your skin, go to setup, choose your own saber colour...

If you want to use the double sabers, type mod_doublesaber in the console (~) then restart the match and type /twosabers

Originally posted by LOUman

Well, this mod is just great! :doo1: Nothin' more too say about this.

By the way:

"You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD.

You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, rent or give away any backups of copyrighted Games CD's, as this is not allowed by Copyright Laws.

You MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original Game CD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away)

Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD, if there are special conditions for making a personal backup."

So that means of you bought the original game and have it, you can crack it. :deathii:

yes you CAN make a copy of the game legally for backup purposes, unfortunately i cant figure out how to do that, i tried to make a backup copy but my burner wouldnt let me.... i believe that im not the only one.

most people forgot something before getting the two sabers or the doublebladed saber

Here we go:

1. Choose the lightsaber as weapon and switch it off

2. type in /twosaber or /thedestroyer

- /twosaber for the two sabers (...)

- /thedestroyer for the doublebladed lightsaber

whats it.

:dsaber: ...or :saberb::saberg:

;)

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

yes you CAN make a copy of the game legally for backup purposes, unfortunately i cant figure out how to do that, i tried to make a backup copy but my burner wouldnt let me.... i believe that im not the only one.

try this.

STAY CLEAR

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darklighter

I've been trying to get the two sabers to work, but I cannot. Can someone please tell me exactly how to work it?:(

the easiest way is to get this version. its a mod of the mod

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4117

just press 1 repeatedly. 1 brings out single blade, 1 put away, 1 double edged blade, 1 put away, 1 two sabers, 1 put away, 1 starts it again

Duel sabers are sweeeeet!!!!

In the next version, they should have special things for the duel saber and two sabers.

Two Sabers: Offense, can use other saber when other saber is being thrown :D

Duel Saber: Attacks faster, but less damage per hit. More defense, than offense. Lots of spins moves like darth maul :)

Archived