Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Yoda_623

So does that mean that Clem gets the point?

Yeah... Im sorry... If you handed added the forth game you would have had it... Greedo was doing 3-4 quick name list you should have tried it too... Sorry... Ive stated severl times im not accepting any list over 3... someone could give me a large list with the correct answer and thats not far... So I set 3 as a limit... :S Ill give you a gold star if you want it...

Originally posted by Camus

Yeah... Im sorry... If you handed added the forth game you would have had it... Greedo was doing 3-4 quick name list you should have tried it too... Sorry... Ive stated severl times im not accepting any list over 3... someone could give me a large list with the correct answer and thats not far... So I set 3 as a limit... :S Ill give you a gold star if you want it...

Man, I was soooooo close. Oh well, I'll take the gold star. :)

Originally posted by Darth Clem

let him have the point camus

Thats a nice thing to say... tell you what... Ill give both of you points... I know I cant put any more names on my sig... but atleast both of you will have one point and close to the top of the list on my web page...

Originally posted by s0ulblihtr

See I posted that earlier

Yeah... I have all 3 fallout games... I dont have an SG for fallout 1... only for 2... Sorry man... If I went with just fallout Lexx would have got that earlyer... :S

Archived