Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

Originally posted by Camus

Yep your on the list on the webpage... 3/0 on zelda wasnt that hard... just bongo bongo was a pain... he would do one attack and your like... "Da** you!!!" It was frustraiting... and for ganon you need to have atleast one fairy... just incase the over grown pig hits you a few times... :D

did you know the trick to get more than 4 bottles?

that way you could have tons of fairys

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

did you know the trick to get more than 4 bottles?

that way you could have tons of fairys

Yes I know... never really carried more than 2 faries didnt need em... I was just fine with 3 hearts... The buzzer got annoying but hey... thats why I can mute and play my own cds in the background... :D

Your kidding right??? Its in the middle of the USA...

yeah ill never forget that song

I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS.....ummm BORN IN THE USA .........I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA :confused: :confused:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I.....WAS...BORN IN THE USA

Originally posted by whitedragon

I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS.....ummm BORN IN THE USA .........I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA :confused: :confused:

Sounds like you forgot a lot of it. :D

Originally posted by whitedragon

Are you sure??? I think you was born in a mental home... lol j/k

I dont have another question... Whitedragon ill give you another gold star if you pm me a question...

Okay I didnt make 200 posts like I wanted but hey 150 on the mark is good too... Im going to call it a night I have to get up tomorrow morning and mow some more...

Tyrion was nice enough to give me a question to ask everyone... Hell get his star tomorrow...

When spider-man pulled out his first costume for the first time for the wrestling match,what case did he pull it from?

698 (31.39 posts per day) boy thats a lot...

Okay I didnt make 200 posts like I wanted but hey 150 on the mark is good too... Im going to call it a night I have to get up tomorrow morning and mow some more...

Tyrion was nice enough to give me a question to ask everyone... Hell get his star tomorrow...

When spider-man pulled out his first costume for the first time for the wrestling match,what case did he pull it from?

698 (31.39 posts per day) boy thats a lot...

I think I know the answer to the question. He pulled his costume from a paper bag?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wasn't it just a gym bag or something?

84:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

I wanna help,but Camus told me not to.

Fine, as you wont get it with these clues,What company is the briefcase from?

This is fun having someone else ask the question for me... Thanks Tryion... Ill give you your gold star as soon as I get back form mowing another section of the lawn....

Archived