Home

Sam n Max tv series

Gexx

While digging through old stuff I found an old issue of my sister's Fox Kids Magazine that had SAM AND MAX on the cover! I had forgotten about that series until i saw that and still can't remember much of the show. does any one know where i could get a copy?

ALSO - that issue of Fox Kids Magazine - is it the one with Action Figure Surgery and Kids Take Over? If so, can you get me a scan or good digital camera picture of the cover? Actually, could you get me a scan regardless, and the Sam & Max article on the inside? :) :)

If not, don't worry about it. Just trying to complete the Comicography.

I remeber having a real old issue of the Adventurer™ that had a bunch of Sam and Max stuff in it that came with the LucasArts Classic Andvetures copilation but I lost it and it was like 10 years ago... so...don't know why I'm telling you this but I am...

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by YTtheMighty

I remeber having a real old issue of the Adventurer™ that had a bunch of Sam and Max stuff in it that came with the LucasArts Classic Andvetures copilation but I lost it and it was like 10 years ago... so...don't know why I'm telling you this but I am...

i still got all the adventurer magazines with the sam and max comics in em..but all of them are in the collected anyway.. the jerry springer 1 was the funniest!!!

Yeah, this thread is a year old. If the site were up, I'd yell at you all for not buying the VHS set from us through our videoflicks.com affiliate. Look at the links that Jake posted last July. They still work. Honest. Anyway, thread closed for needless ressurrection.

Archived