• Elaine
    • Lechuck
    • Herman Toothrot
    • Stan
    • Murray
    • The Buccaneer Hair-Stylists
    • Men Of Low Moral Fibre
    • Voodoo Lady
    • Other ( also Largo,Wally, and The Cannibals, I ran out of room)

If it had been "Who is your least favourite Monkey Island character?" it would have been much easier: WALLY! I wish they hadn't talked Gilbert out of drowning him... at least Stemmle and Clark don't like him either. They said so in an online chat-interview-thing at LucasArts when EMI came out.

I think that my favourite characters are, in no particular order, Guybrush, LeChuck, Stan, Murray, Herman Toothrot - hey! Hold on a minute...

i like characters of satire,

Governor Phatt of MI2 is most favorite cause he reminds me of real politicians. it's also my dream to stay in bed and get fed by spray tubes.

Others i like are,

Stan

Meathook

Otis

Murray

The StarBuccaneer counterperson of EMI

Marco Polo of EMI

Men of Low Moral Fiber

The counterperson who served fried foods at the exclusive beach CLUB of CMI.

Originally posted by Me

If it had been "Who is your least favourite Monkey Island character?" it would have been much easier: WALLY! I wish they hadn't talked Gilbert out of drowning him... at least Stemmle and Clark don't like him either. They said so in an online chat-interview-thing at LucasArts when EMI came out.

Yeah... I don't think that's the only reason why EMI was dodgy though. The whole Monkey Head thing was the most annoying. I mean, did they think we'd forget?

GAME 1: Monkey Head is a door to catacombs, and ultimately LeChucks secret lair.

GAME 4: Monkey Head is a control room for some ludicrous robot.

Yes....YES

I cringed when I saw that, it was a disgrace. Its not as though it was a tiny inconsistancy, it was a huge gaping plot hole.

When you have continuing sequels like the MI series continuity is so important.

IMHO a mistake like this is a hanging offence.

<Scrappy Do voice on/>

Lemme at'em LEMME AT'EM

<Scrappy Do voice off/>

I didn't get annoyed at that at all. The plot was wacky and fun, which isn't too suprising since "Hit The Road" Michael J. Stemmle and Sean Clark were project leaders. In fact, a giant monkey robot seemed to me like the next logical step. Okay, so it didn't really make sense. But so what? I loved it.

Archived