Home

Ask Me About Grim Fandango - Parts 1, 2 and 3

QueZTone

Guybrush Guy, do you have a scanner or something so we can take a look at this pin?

& manny, I wasn't suggesting that was the reason he's making a platformer, only that it's difficult to compare different genres. And as for doing what he does best - if he never does anything other than adventure games, how will he know if he can do something else better?

If he'd stuck to what he'd done before, he'd never have made a 3D adventure game set in the land of the dead.

That's one of the great things about Tim Schafer - he does something new every time, which is much better than endless sequels. And if he can spread his innovation over the whole of the industry, rather than just adventure games, then so much the better - the industry sorely needs it.

no, dont have a scanner, i tryed to scan it at my friends house but it only worked for the middle of the pin because it is rounded and it is realy bright around the edges so you can only see the middle letters. i might just open up the pin and take out the thing so i can then scann it, but i'm not sure if i should do that. i might just send it to doubblefine and prove them rong.

thanx for mergin the thread for me bgbennyboy

you guys forgot to call guybrush guy a garbage picker

GARBAGE PICKER!

p.s. guybrush can you post the pin scan, no matter how low quality it is, before you send it to double fine. I don't trust those guys..... (conspiracy/cover ups etc..)

Archived