Home

Empire Earth

Fishflesh

i dunno, but it seems like RTS are starting to suck,

WC3 is just horrible, Age Of Mythology is looking crap, specially with those pathetic gods(yuck)

Im sticking with Clone Campaign, even though I dont like it much..reminds me abit too much of the horrible non strategic aoe2

ok sorry for not explaining

its just, I hate games with heroes or gods and all that ****,

ok I was doing a LAN party at this public place, with 2 buddies, so I have Humans, this other guy as the elves and the other Undead..

ok so like after one hour, we sent our troops to fight, so I have these kinda of flying dragons, and the battle turn out the be the worst, theres practicly no startegie, just sent your troops and attack and may the guy with the most troops win...and like, I did wanna give heroes a chance, since I hate them, and I had no clue how to do some, hell, I think i did, but im not sure....and like, all of us agreed we had wasted time playing this game

Cossacks: European Wars is just the best, it will never be beaten....for the lame reason that you don't rush with your troops, you need to be startegic, you have to know where to place them, when to attack, plus, when Im playing, my armies are well over 2000 man, how sweet is that!

so hum..yeah

Guest King Andrei

I have Empire Earth. It's cool, because it covers 500.000 years of human civilization. I think it's better than GB somehow.

Heroes are the coolest ideas for an RTS and they are implemented superbly. This game is focused on heroes and behind that is an easy to use resource system that actually makes sense! Also the diversity between the races is really cool.

Archived