Home

Shaak Ti Model!

MisterPunch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhh, that other Plo Koon is a skin of the Imperial Worker, and if you want info on the Plo Koon model you should look through the huge thread for him, but of course his mask will all be there, in fact the model is probably the best looking one and also the most photorealistic one so far.

Originally posted by MisterPunch

This model would be done already if it weren't for one thing...Luigi's Mansion!

I'll be working on the body this weekend; may possibly have it finished by Sunday night.

See you then.

It took me 3 days to beat it. Its a great game but now Im working on Resident Evil; It's the best game on GameCube right now! Next I'm getting Star Fox Adventures and Bounty Hunter. :D

Are there going to be custom sounds with this? I know that she doesnt' have any speeking lines in the films, but I imagine a strong noble womans voice. I think Shaak Ti is a strong Jedi with a tout heart but with unimaginable kindness attached. Thats just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't be an impatient dick with modellers... but I must.

I demand you give us some sort of update on this model! (The key word is DEMAND... if I were a doctor or God i might have said COMMAND)... again I reiterate DEMAND updates!!

You finish this model or give it to someone else to finish. It's too good to waste away on your hard drive.

Originally posted by Scotchy

I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't be an impatient dick with modellers... but I must.

I demand you give us some sort of update on this model! (The key word is DEMAND... if I were a doctor or God i might have said COMMAND)... again I reiterate DEMAND updates!!

You finish this model or give it to someone else to finish. It's too good to waste away on your hard drive.

He's very busy,give the guy a break

• 2 weeks later...

Archived