Home

Could someone give me a "hand" here?

Qui-GONE Jinn

I agree with every idea thats been said, but here's one from me:

Roast her. Sit her down, and tell her how dumb and stupid she is.

Seeing how girls like mean guys that treat them like dirt anyways and they don't like the guys who treat um nice. Take My ex-girlfreind for example. She dumped me for some guy who has 2 felonies and a bad attitude, and he hardly even speaks to her! The nerve! I can't beleive after all that money I spent on her, she broke up with me! AHHHHHHHH!

On second thought, dont get her jack because she'll wind up leaving you anyways!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

......sorry bout that ..........

no matter what you do, do NOT TELL HER WHATS COMING. plan it out all beforehand and surprise the %^&* out of her, make sure you're classy and make sure she doesnt make other plans. end the night peacefully i.e. by the fire (which wont work unless ur in the arctic cuz the rest is too damn hot). or a chariot ride through a park. and act confident, chicks can smell nervousness and its not good.

i hope my words have aided you in some way.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I agree with every idea thats been said, but here's one from me:

Roast her. Sit her down, and tell her how dumb and stupid she is.

Seeing how girls like mean guys that treat them like dirt anyways and they don't like the guys who treat um nice. Take My ex-girlfreind for example. She dumped me for some guy who has 2 felonies and a bad attitude, and he hardly even speaks to her! The nerve! I can't beleive after all that money I spent on her, she broke up with me! AHHHHHHHH!

On second thought, dont get her jack because she'll wind up leaving you anyways!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

thanks for bringing up bad memories

**panic attack (unfortunately true, not your fault though)**

ack

**/panic attack(unfortunately not / yet)**

LOL

Originally posted by obi-wan13

She dumped me for some guy who has 2 felonies and a bad attitude, and he hardly even speaks to her! The nerve! I can't beleive after all that money I spent on her, she broke up with me! AHHHHHHHH!

oh $h!t thats the same thing that happen to me except it was for a guy whos in jail!! women!!!:mad: i swear nothing makes sense but on second thought that just shows what kind of girls we are after:p maybe i should find a girl who buys me things:D

Archived