Home

My complaint about Wraith 8!!!

Originally posted by FunClown

I think Ewok Hunter and Princess Jan Gaarni should kiss and make up. Then they can be the bestest of friends. Yay!

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. What follows is the story of how Matchmaker Funclown can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. The first response to this from his adulators is perhaps that he is a model citizen. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: He refuses to come to terms with reality. Matchmaker Funclown prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. Most of us suspect that he is extremely jackbooted. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that, so let me assure you that I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness -- not in a dark, huffy world run by macabre, jaded sybarites. Looking at it on the bright side, this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Matchmaker Funclown's primitive behavior, but about the way that it's easy for us to shake our heads at Matchmaker Funclown's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. It's easy for us to say, "I don't think it is a mere coincidence that even the worst classes of dangerous beatniks there are are ashamed of being associated with Matchmaker Funclown's violent reasoning and hopeless double standards." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things, because we must honestly deal stiffly with lecherous drug lords who spew forth ignorance and prejudice. Does that sound extremist? Is it too hostile for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life.

Should we be concerned that Matchmaker Funclown wants to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about his perceptions? I'll answer that question for you: Yes, we should undeniably be concerned, because if anything, he wants nothing less than to pander to our worst fears. His janissaries then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with unstable, unctuous dipsomaniacs who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that Matchmaker Funclown and his lieutenants are, by nature, loquacious purveyors of malice and hatred. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but I stand foursquare in defense of liberty, freedom of speech, and the right to criticize scary beggars. In fact, I have said that to Matchmaker Funclown on many occasions, and I will keep on saying it until he stops trying to smear people of impeccable character and reputation. You may not understand this now, and I don't fault you for that, but Matchmaker Funclown thinks it's good that his artifices justify, palliate, or excuse the evils of his heart. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: If everyone does his own, small part, together we can call your attention to the problem of self-righteous proletariats.

On a similar note, he parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly, like a weather****. Trumpeted so many times, Matchmaker Funclown's ideas have begun to feed on themselves, to generate their own publicity, to cow their opponents not by argument but by sheer repetition, and to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his disagreeable views. We must drive off and disperse the unrestrained morons who precipitate riots. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. The only way out of Matchmaker Funclown's rat maze is to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. It's that simple.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

My God what have I done. :eek:

*shrugs*

Oh, well, this ain't my forum. :D

because of Jan's callous disreguard for the safety of other board's sanity:I have a few points of contention with Cadet Jan Gaarni. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, it's time to get beyond lies, dissembling, and propaganda deliberately spread by Cadet Gaarni and act according to the plain truth.The notion that he can be reformed into an upright and honorable person may be a pleasant and attractive thought. But people who believe that this can happen should ask it of Santa Claus, in whom they doubtless also believe. Cadet Gaarni extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice.

For those of you out there who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give you a quick explanation: he informs us of the overlord's abcence then rebuffs any advances toards making the boards a much more euphoric place. He uses a litany of euphemisms, buzz words, and doublespeak to help him deprive individuals of the right to embrace diversity, but what makes matters entirely intolerable is knowing that he is extraordinarily brazen. Cadet Gaarni's commentaries are like hothouse plants. They shoot up, but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms.

His devotees tend to fall into the mistaken belief that he is a model citizen, mainly because they live inside a Cadet Gaarni-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. But what if the tables were turned? How would Cadet Gaarni like that? what if all the god-fearing rsidents of the forums which he has glavantized with his callous meathod of incronation were to come here and make a stand against him. No matter how bad you think his hastily mounted campaigns are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. While these incidents may seem minor, Cadet Gaarni is not as confused or coldhearted as you might think. He's more so.

I indubitably wouldn't want to set the wolf to mind the sheep. I would, on the other hand, love to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. I might add: Cadet Gaarni's claim that honor counts for nothing is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. Cadet Jan Gaarni is unable to deal with a world populated by human beings. May we never forget this if we are to deny Cadet Gaarni and his flunkies a chance to stigmatize any and all attempts to encourage our spirits to soar.

I found it over at the Station. I go there alot. Someone posted it talking about some lady and what she had done. :D

You should have seen the responce it got when the person in question got on. :D

She had no idea what was going on, so she asked what she had done: "Yo, what I do? :) "

Of course several of the people there had already figured out it was fake, One person answered: "I can't beleive you have the nerve to come back here, after what you pulled. ;) "

She of course replied with: ":confused: What are you talking about?!?"

Another one relpy: "Don't act so innocent. :p "

Then she blew: "WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE? I'VE DONE NOTHING. I LOG OFF AND COME BACK AND SEE THIS ****!!!"

These 2 (author and "offended") were of course friends so when it was explained what this was she burst into laughter. :D

So did I when reading it. :D

Archived