Home

My complaint about Wraith 8!!!

I am writing this post in simple English in order that everyone can read and understand my words. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. With friends like Wraith 8, who needs enemies? I mean, it's quite easy for Wraith8 to bombastically declaim my proposals. But when is he going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that I do not find nostrums that are treasonous, diabolic, and stupid to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. This seems so obvious, I am amazed there is even any discussion about it. I definitely feel that Wraith 8 has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. He obviously has none, or he wouldn't leave behind a wake of appalling reaction.

He is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. Wraith 8 may detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity -- family, class, private associations -- right after he reads this letter. Let him. In the blink of an eye, I will speak up and speak out against Wraith 8.

In particular, we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which inhumane New Age pothouse drunks like Wraith 8 are completely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of incendiarism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how many people are incredulous when I tell them that Wraith 8 intends to seize control over where we eat, sleep, socialize, and associate with others. "How could Wraith 8 be so disgusting?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is decidedly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Wraith 8 plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that he is always prating about how the purpose of life is self-gratification. (He used to say that black is white and night is day, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Actually, if Wraith 8 got his way, he'd be able to cause one-sided half-measures to be entered into historical fact. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. I would like to go on, but I do have to keep this letter short. So I'll wrap it up by saying that I have a score to settle with Wraith 8.

And if he wish to reply, he'd better go here first! :D

My original goal for this letter was to scrutinize Jan Garni's remarks point by grotty point. Unfortunately, Garni's focus wanders so wildly that he never actually finishes any of his points. I think you will notice this in the ensuing discussion. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. He apparently wants to use us to fulfill his distasteful mission, and deep down in our bones, we all know why. He might create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue faster than you can say "compartmentalization". What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome?

There are two types of people in this world: decent, honest folks like you and me and lackadaisical, snotty gits like Garni. Even so, his ignorance is matched only by his arrogance. No joke. Not to belabor the point, but if one could get a Ph.D. in Pharisaism, he would be the first in line to have one. While Garni has a right to his opinion, I recently overheard a couple of self-indulgent, temperamental deadbeats say that his decisions are based on reason. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Garni-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

Even if I agreed that his belligerent grievances were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that the communicative efficacy of his connection with yawping slubberdegullions will cause flighty wastrels to up the ante considerably sometime soon. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that it would be wrong to imply that Garni is involved in some kind of conspiracy to label everyone he doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible "-ist". It would be wrong because his "compromises" are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but in public, he vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, he never fails to interfere with my efforts to change the minds of those who confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds. The idea of letting Garni establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion is, in itself, prissy. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to build bridges where in the past all that existed were moats and drawbridges. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, will not stand by and let anyone twist my words or change my position in order to serve some peremptory political strategy. I kid you not. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Jan Garni. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, as he insists. If Garni is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I speak out against myopic, gruesome Jan Garni clones. So, do we have a bet, Garni?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 jan.

Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on SWG and KOTOR's prognoses. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, SWG not only lies, but brags about lying to apple-polishers. Now, I hope it was joking when it implied it was going to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and rebuke people for their religious beliefs, but it sure didn't sound like it. Rest assured, if it continues to lure the sinister into his camp, I will be obliged to do something about it. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

Take this example: Let's say that this is kind of a touchy subject to some people. Now let's say that following its words left to right and down a page is like following fingernails on a chalkboard. Does that mean that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming? No, because its methods are much subtler now than ever before. It is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I have the following to say to the assertion that SWG is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose: Baloney! He supports a wide variety of bons mots. Some are gangsterism-prone; others are fork-tongued. A few openly support pessimism.

The game talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility, but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all SWG does is retain an institution which, twist and turn as you like, is and remains a disgrace to humanity. Its forces are unified under a common goal. That goal is to introduce changes without testing them first. Look at it from my point of view: It spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its fairy tales while ignoring the fact that it thinks we want it to replicate the most uppity structures of contemporary life. Excuse me, but maybe the reason it wants to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming is that the game's totally ugly. If you believe you have another explanation for the games cruel behavior, then please write and tell me about it. Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that it has been said that this is typical of the kind of noise SWG enjoys making. I, in turn, claim that SWG likes to imply that this is the best of all possible worlds and that it is the best of all possible people. This is what the games ideas amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of patronizing drivel devised by its collaborators and mindlessly multiplied by politically incorrect individuals. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because SWG and KOTOR's only motivation is a destructive attachment to wealth and power.

edit: Only changed the words 'his' and 'he' to 'it' and 'the games'

:D

To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Jan Garni. I will gladly give him a day's salary if he can prove that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, as he insists. If Garni is unable to prove that, then his end of the bargain is to step aside while I speak out against myopic, gruesome Jan Garni clones. So, do we have a bet, Garni?

Right, let's get this sideshow going.

I have been meaning to write this post for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. Let us note first of all that D@rth M@ul's bets and disrespect for ones name are an icon for the deterioration of the city, for its slow slide into crime, malaise, and filth. Simply put, he periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, D@rth M@ul's grunts don't really care that he would have us believe that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a noxious act. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But D@rth M@ul is surrounded by audacious, materialistic hellions who parrot the same nonsense, which is why he recently stated that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, stinking worrywarts. I have to wonder where D@rth M@ul got the idea that it is my view that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of self-deceiving stereotypes. This sits hard with me, because it is simply not true, and I've never written anything to imply that it is. In general, it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. Contrary to the Rousseauian ideal of the transparency of the general will to itself, if history follows its course, it should be evident that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then D@rth M@ul is clearly going to be the first to go.

But there I go again, claiming that if Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about propagandism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the insipid fool would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, his statements are biased in theory and inane in practice. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this post, viz., that the antithesis of logorrheic demagogism is moral, religious, and cultural solidarity among the people of a nation? Well, if I knew that, I'd be in Stockholm picking up my prize and a sizable check. D@rth M@ul seems incapable of understanding that you may be wondering why power-drunk, raucous sciolists latch onto his remonstrations. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why D@rth M@ul finds it easier to discuss other people's problems than his own. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. The really interesting thing about all this is not that he always tries to shift blame from himself to indecent, shabby doofuses. The interesting thing is that he is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can demonstrate conclusively that this has been documented repeatedly. Maybe it's not fair to call D@rth M@ul's representatives "self-satisfied" just because they encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization, but remember that I wouldn't want to biologically or psychologically engineer sinister goof-offs to make them even more antihumanist than they already are. I would, on the other hand, love to challenge the present and enrich the future. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this post. In short, by using bombastic language and selective quotation, D@rth M@ul is able to place stumbling blocks in front of those of us who seek value and fulfilment in our personal and professional lives. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

hmm...

This is a letter I have planned on writing for some time, a letter that I suspect is extremely important and one that definitely must be heeded if we are to undo the damage caused by Princess Jan Gaarni. Some background is in order: Princess Gaarni's slaves get so hypnotized by his simplistic "good guys and bad guys" approach to history that they do not hear what he is really saying. But the problems with his personal attacks don't end there. There is no contradiction here; even though he is an enemy to his friends and a friend to his enemies, you mustn't forget that by using bombastic language and selective quotation, he is able to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not choleric perjurers. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that he has written volumes about how children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about his vile undertakings. For starters, let's say that "cynicism" is "that which makes Princess Gaarni yearn to provide cover for a putrid agenda." "Princess Gaarni" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social -- I tell him or her to stop "Princess Gaarni-ing".

I would like to digress here. He practically breaks his arm patting himself on the back when he says, "It takes courage to go down into the muddy trenches and deprive individuals of the right to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of his viewpoints." As if that were something to be proud of. Princess Gaarni periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

Whenever he tries to befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion, so do obtuse, snippy scalawags. Similarly, whenever he attempts to feed us ever-larger doses of his lies and crackpot assumptions, disagreeable, inconsiderate hucksters typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because just because he and his vassals don't like being labelled as "quasi-disruptive pop psychologists" or "callous devil-worshippers" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that it's time for Princess Jan Gaarni to grow up.

:rolleyes:

Oh, so I'm a "princess" now?!?

Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter's comments, I must qualify Ewok Hunter's character, his sources, and even his personal frame of mind towards me. One of the first facts we should face is that talking about Ewok Hunter in the highly charged vortex of credentialism is always burdened with agitation and diversion. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, the good "Rabbi" claim that the sky is falling is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his propositions have sunk to a new low. I can guarantee the readers of this post that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Ewok Hunter would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being selfish. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, would not have thought it possible that he is bound to have a rude awakening when he finally realizes how few people approve of his vapid expedients, but it's absolutely true. Ewok Hunter is absolutely determined to believe that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras -- and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way. You shouldn't let him intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right, not "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter.

Although he is only one turd floating in the moral cesspool that our society has become, one of his lieutenants once said, "Inhumane, randy autocrats have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter wants to transform our whole society to suit his own meretricious interests. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. Allow me to explain. It's our responsibility to show him how he is as wrong as wrong can be. That's the first step in trying to give peace a chance, and it's the only way to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward sesquipedalianism.

I am reminded of the quote, "Totalitarianism is a weapon of narcissism." This comment is not as abusive as it seems, because it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the reality is that disreputable terrorism and Ewok Hunter's hatchet jobs are one and the same. Yes, I could add that his expositors don't worry me, since they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"), but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that if "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter would abandon his name-calling (Princess statement) and false dichotomies (everything in that last post ... I think :D ), it would be much easier for me to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. For that reason, there is not a single word in that sentence that he can take exception to. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: his brainless jibes. The space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Ewok Hunter has tried to regulate fascism. Although I can find only circumstantial evidence of misconduct and rule violations, if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which he may sacrifice children on the twin altars of absolutism and greed in the blink of an eye, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that implying that every word that leaves "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter's mouth is teeming with useful information is no different from implying that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Both statements are ludicrous. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Ewok Hunter, "Rabbi" Ewok Hunter-inspired versions of masochism, etc., please tell me, so I can write an even stronger post next time.

PS! If anyone haven't catched on yet, this is complete and utter b*llsh*t. It's all a big joke. :D

yes...

Why does those who don't 'get it' do the entire country a grave disservice? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep slaphappy urging of its soul? The answer cannot easily be found, but another point worth thinking about is that its remarks have a crippling effect on science and technology. Let's get down to business: It and its apologists are piteous extortionists. This is not set down in complaint against them, but merely as analysis.

Everybody loves a good game of hide-and-seek: find the person, find the hidden item, or, in those who don't 'get it''s case, find the hidden agenda. Writing letters like this one has earned me more hate mail from those who don't 'get it' than you would care to hear about. The same might be said of smarmy kooks. We must draw the line somewhere, at least insofar as this essay is concerned. If I recall correctly, one could truthfully say that it is incumbent upon all of us to confront those who don't 'get it''s perceptions head-on. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that as that last sentence suggests, by opting for the easy, short-term, feel-good path, it will perpetuate the myth that its smear tactics won't be used for political retribution in a lustrum or two. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indubitably expresses how if you read its writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its obtrusive, presumptuous prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. But if you read those who don't 'get it''s writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that my goal is to put to rest jejune and peremptory tracts such as those who don't 'get it''s. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I decidedly do have to try. Currently, those who don't 'get it' lacks the clout to justify, palliate, or excuse the evils of its heart. But sooner than you think, it will have enough cohorts to sidetrack us, so we can't remove the misunderstanding that it has created in the minds of myriad people throughout the world. Those who don't 'get it''s invectives are in every respect consistent with the school of morally questionable thought that tends to form the association in the public's mind between any arguments those who don't 'get it' disagrees with and the ideas of hate and violence and illegality.

Isn't it historically demonstrated that those who don't 'get it' has shown it's not afraid to be judgmental? I ask, because I've heard of brutal things like separatism and anarchism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which its ignorant, unthinking, lame-brained brain is too small to understand. Be careful not to be charmed by those who don't 'get it''s fibs. All they do is produce a new generation of self-pitying undesirables whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. If we let those who don't 'get it' condition the public -- or, more precisely, brainwash the public -- into believing that divine ichor flows through its veins, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. The longer we delay action, the harder it will be to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of those who don't 'get it''s publicity stunts. Never forget that and never let those who don't 'get it' teach venal concepts to children.

well that acctually didn't fit half bad ;)

I couldn't think of anything truely funny cos i'm a bit tired and hungover, so i went for the standard fare cos i wanted to play too even if i wasnt funny. :)

--------------------------------------------

There are some comments I need to make regarding My pants. I would like to start by discussing My pants's jokes, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that My pants wants to hasten the destruction of our civilization. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is My pants's gossamer grasp of reality. What is often overlooked, however, is that he is absolutely determined to believe that his dissertations prevent smallpox, and he's not about to let facts or reason get in his way. My pants, do you feel no shame for what you've done? He can go on saying that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom, but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such careless dreams just now. Here's an extraordinary paradox: All of the nasty, feral turncoats who shouldn't be allowed to do everything possible to keep scary Machiavellians chauvinistic and rabid invariably want to. Most of us who have been around for a while realize that he claims that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash. I respond that a theme that appears repeatedly in his conclusions concerns his desire to repeat the mistakes of the past. Many the things I've talked about in this letter are obvious. We all know they're true. But still it's necessary for us to say them, because anyone who thinks that I'm too incompetent to strike at the heart of My pants's efforts to destabilize society is not living in the real world.

and because wraithy is gone:

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Wraith wants concealed from the public. Let me cut to the chase: Like a verbal magician, Wraith knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. With his communications hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles, it makes sense that the first response to this from his foot soldiers is perhaps that hanging out with mean-spirited lummoxes is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: I know that the ripples of reaction to his fibs have spread, giving rise to universal calls to overcome the obstacles that people like him establish. You know that. But does he know we know that? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that I don't care what others say about him. He's still loud, juvenile, and he intends to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, Wraith's bootlickers, who are legion, don't really care that given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must point out that we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Wraith's self-satisfied, manipulative jibes, and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to bring him to justice.) I do not wish to evaluate imperialism here, though I maintain that even when Wraith isn't lying, he's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable him to use both overt and covert deceptions to oppress, segregate, and punish others. So don't tell me that his obdurate reports are to politics what the blitzkrieg was to international diplomacy just because he has no conception of our moral and ethical standards. I can't live with sullen snobs who lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. Okay, that's a bit of an overstatement, but for all of you reading this who are not sex-crazed mountebanks, you can understand where the motivation for that statement comes from.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Wraith doesn't make a big deal out of nothing. I think that it can be safely said that his surrogates have demonstrated brutally, horribly, and with great terror how they will deflect attention from his unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen. "Wraith" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone get on my nerves, I tell him or her to stop "Wraith-ing". Think about this: his underlings consider his personal attacks a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of feudalism. Come on, Wraith; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. Ignorance is bliss. This may be why his secret agents are generally all smiles.

I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to follow through on the critical work that has already begun. Don't let yourself be persuaded by subversive, misinformed dolts who secretly want to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly truculent ways to muzzle Wraith's critics. Do Wraith's proxies let Wraith know, in no uncertain terms, that his sermons are worse than the Black Death of olden times? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they pass off all sorts of cynical and obviously unpatriotic stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience". When he first announced that he wanted to evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile. I don't know when clericalism became chic, but the cure for corruption, conspiracy, and treason must start by exposing the problem to people who care and are not themselves corrupted. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did his reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why can't he live among us in peace?" After days of agonized pondering and reflection, I finally came to the conclusion that what we're involved in with him is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it. Let us now detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Wraith's infernal schemes, because in that is our only hope for the future.

Right.

Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in dekMan:.'s ruses, I must qualify dekMan:.'s character, his sources, and even his personal frame of mind towards me. To start, it takes more than a mass of maladroit, unscrupulous devotees of conspiracy theories to draw a picture of what we conceive of under the word "macracanthrorhynchiasis". It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to work beyond the predatory plasticity of dekMan:.'s protests. But there I go again, claiming that he has stated that his schemes are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. That's just pure jujuism. Well, in dekMan:.'s case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if dekMan:. believes that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere, then it's obvious why he thinks that he can quash other people's opinions and get away with it.

Although it's easy to sit in the press box and criticize, if history follows its course, it should be evident that someone has been giving his brain a very thorough washing, and now dekMan:. is trying to do the same to us. Of course, I'm generalizing a little here. But that's only because if he thinks that his viewpoints provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything, then he's sadly mistaken. This is yet to be comprehended by most repressive bottom-feeders. This is all well and good, but dekMan:. would have us believe that he acts in the public interest. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject.

On that note, let me say that if my memory serves me correctly, his votaries suspect that "censorship could benefit us." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that it has been a long-standing observation of mine that part of the myth that dekMan:. perpetuates is that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, I frequently talk about how his consistent lack of regard for others will calumniate helpless numskulls sooner or later. I would drop the subject, except that he has -- not once, but several times -- been able to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his bookish scribblings are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and perform noble deeds. DekMan:. is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every contumelious ideology finds expression in dekMan:.. This makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of his prissy platitudes. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.) Garrulous, intrusive stool pigeons (like dekMan:.) are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, dekMan:.'s agendas have merged with cameralism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both preach a propaganda of hate. And both compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing. He would not hesitate to change the course of history if he felt he could benefit from doing so. In closing, we must bear this bitter truth coolly and soberly in mind.

People who don't read the whole thread's writings require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous letter; and second, a commentary on people who don't read the whole thread's own prognoses. Here's my side of the story: Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with effrontive con artists on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to provide wishy-washy pests with an irresistible temptation to violate all the rules of decorum. People who don't read the whole thread has been known to say that the sun rises just for it. That notion is so oppressive, I hardly know where to begin refuting it.

Ask yourself: How long shall there continue selfish gadflies to vend and feral wastrels to gulp so low a piece of irreligionism as people who don't read the whole thread's conjectures? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did, because we both know that if people who don't read the whole thread were as bright as it thinks it is, it'd know that I have a New Year's resolution for it: It should pick up a book before it jumps to the shiftless conclusion that it can achieve its goals by friendly and moral conduct.

If people who don't read the whole thread can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that black is white and night is day, I will personally deliver its Nobel Prize for Evil Rhetoric. In the meantime, there are two types of people in this world. There are those who scar little children's self-image, and there are those who enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. People who don't read the whole thread fits neatly into the former category, of course. People who don't read the whole thread's shameless anecdotes commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to prescribe a course of action. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call it by name. That name is people who don't read the whole thread.

wow I don't really know what to say, or even what I did to get a response (make that 2) of that calliber. I said a friendly joke that related to how Long your posts were and how much time you were putting into it, and you go and characterize me without know anything about me. I don't know what to say but I am honored that you took the time to write that.

Don't get me wrong as I still wont go and read the rest of the thread (as I guess after reading your first post I didn't really care to much about the subject) but I'm sorry if I disrupted your "theories-on-life-and-death-and-the-choices-we-make" meeting. And I'm sorry if this post isn't deep enough or long enough for you guys but I don't really feel the need to defend myself or my character from people I don't know. Don't take that as an insult either, but I didn't even do anything in the first place imo!

well, how can I say this susinctly. I hope people who take this serriously gives this letter five minutes of its precious cappuccino-sipping, cancer-stick-puffing time. At the same time, people who take this serriously's ravings are built on lies, and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: People who take this serriously likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. they should have looked at the list line of Jan's first post about the site. Should we care that large numbers of short-sighted, lawless power brokers actually believe such contentious things? How stupid does it think we are? It is only when one has answers to that question is it possible to make sense of its demands, because far too many people tolerate its epithets as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses.

What these people fail to realize, however, is that people who take this serriously's prank phone calls often lash audiences of the most truculent autocrats I've ever seen into wild storms of applause. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life.

Are you prepared to discuss this, people who take this serriously?However, people who take this serriously should clarify their point, so people like you and me can tell what the heck it's talking about. Okay, I admit that people who take this serriously are known for publishing what is easily identifiable as opinion under the guise of fact. That's all it really cares about.

We are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which irritable logorrheic-types like people who take this serriously are totally absent. The other road leads into the darkness of egotism. Will we let people like dekMan spiol our fun because of some alleged bruisies and damage? A complete answer to that question would take more space than I can afford, so I'll have to give you a simplified answer. if we take people who take this serriously's teachings to their logical conclusion, we see that in the coming days, people who take this serriously will create an atmosphere of mistrust, in which speculations and rumors gain the appearance of viability and compete openly with more carefully considered theories. If thou can findist the massage which hath been inserted then thou sh reciveist my most maganimous praise. hint look of spelling erreors which come'th in a way resembling that. People who take this serriously will unquestionably damage the debate about this issue, because we will have to spend lots of time correcting misunderstandings that are directly attributable to its ethics.

As I understand it, people who take this serriously's inveracities are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. It's demonic for people who take this serriously to con us into believing that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. Or perhaps I should say, it's hate-filled. Moreover, at no time in the past did self-indulgent usurers shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. It is no news that my current plan is to open minds instead of closing them. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with wayward, humorless cheapskates?" Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that there are three fairly obvious problems with its announcements, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to set the stage so that my next letter will begin from a new and much higher level of influence. First, its effusions defy common sense. Second, its behavior is completely out of line. And third, its sophistries are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, it says that the ideas of "freedom" and "nonrepresentationalism" are Siamese twins. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. So you see, vexatious vandals would be far more bearable if they didn't transform our little community into a global crucible of terror and gore.

I said a friendly joke that related to how Long your posts were and how much time you were putting into it, and you go and characterize me without know anything about me. I don't know what to say but I am honored that you took the time to write that.

ROFLMAO :D

Dude, relax will ya, it's nothing but fun. :p

I'll explain:

First hint is the time it took me or any of these people to write it.

With the writing, skimming over it very fast and hitting the replybutton ... uhm, what have I left out ... oh yeah, then submit the post ... uhm, I'd say about 30 seconds tops went by. :D

"How is that possible?!?" you say?

Well, the answer is found at the bottom of the very first post I made in this thread. ;) There's a small link there.

Go check it out, then come back with your reply. :p

And make it good, I want to laugh. :D

Archived