Home

Bwhahaha! the only TRUELY evil saber tactic!

Madcow

I call this one "Death via prodding". This style will wear at his patience, shields, and very sanity. Works best in NF duels. Etch away at your opponents shields via rolling at him with your saber on, doing 1 damage a piece, and don't get hit. Keep doing this for a while until he goes into what I call "Newbie rage", in which he charges you swinging his saber over and over. Stand there and let him feel confident that he is going to finally hear your sweet pain sound as his saber scorches your HP, then end it all with a light lunge while he is swinging. Make sure you etched away at his health enough so that it kills him instantly

Yea I've seen some people try this...sadly I've even got beaten by this, but after that I was going beating them 100/08 left verses them.

Its an annoying tactics when if you hit them durring their roll it gets blocked. So the only option is hit them where they roll to.

Time limit would probably end if there was any,

and everyone in Line would be changing their names to certain profanities,

plus if you ever had to misfortune of rolling right INTO them, they can kill you with two Heavy blows to the head.

It's easier to force someone into "newbie rage" by spamming kick a little :p (on servers that allow)

there is a tactic that will always drive people nuts in duels.

First I would like to say that I have only done this as payback for being annoying, and only when using an assumed name.

Step 1- Talk smack (lots of it) Say things like "you have no skills and your clan hates you" (basically a lot of crap that would normally annoy you)

Step 2 - Avoid getting hit by staying far away but not too far away.

Step 3 - When he gets sloppy hit him with a blue stance swing

Step 4 - saber down and type "damn you are getting owned" (note you only hit him with a weak blue hit)

Step 5 -repeat step 3

Step 6 - Type "do you always get owned like this"

Step 7 - when you see that he's writing in the console hit him with a Red DFA and end the match

Final Step - Write "OwNeD" over and over again. It helps if you bind it.

There is NOTHING that will anger a player more then this. Make sure never to use your real name as you have now gained an enemy for life. Also NEVER try this twice on the same person, as he will kill you as soon as you try to write anything.

Originally posted by Madcow

I call this one "Death via prodding". This style will wear at his patience, shields, and very sanity. Works best in NF duels. Etch away at your opponents shields via rolling at him with your saber on, doing 1 damage a piece, and don't get hit. Keep doing this for a while until he goes into what I call "Newbie rage", in which he charges you swinging his saber over and over. Stand there and let him feel confident that he is going to finally hear your sweet pain sound as his saber scorches your HP, then end it all with a light lunge while he is swinging. Make sure you etched away at his health enough so that it kills him instantly

Haha. Very amusing. But, you'd have to roll into them some 100 plus times before you could kill them with a lunge. I'd of killed you long before that.

While this would be very annoying, FatalStrike wins so far for the most evil tactic.

Originally posted by Clone_1102A

When 2 people are going 1 on 1 (not duel) I just camp out and hit the winner with strom rifle, flech,rockets, while hes typing his victory ownage

don't make me sic my sig monkey on you

lol funny rolling rat tactic. Players like you I just silently curse at and run away... I don't like wasting my time on something as boring at that... so I find someone else to fight.

Fatalstrikes tactic is a bit more convincing :D But it's not that hard to avoid. I have learned never to type near anyone and if someone runs towards me I will simply press enter mid sentence and fight. Besides what annoys players stating their ownage even more that they could ever annoy anyone is when you are being friendly and generally ignore their taunts. One guy kept trying to piss me off and I went on typing nice things to him... eventually he pulled out the old "F*CK YOU!" line and got quiet :D

In my experience, people typing OwNeD are too childish to bother with, and I tend to avoid them. Not because I fear them (it's a game!), but because I know that were they to beat me, I would never hear the end of it. They'd probably have one of those stupid scripted bots typing out taunts.

l33t d00d: ShockV1.89, you are the 16th n00b I have OwN3D!

l33t d00d: OwNeD!!!!11

Oof, hate those...

ShockV1.89

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

In my experience, people typing OwNeD are too childish to bother with, and I tend to avoid them. Not because I fear them (it's a game!)

l33t d00d: ShockV1.89, you are the 16th n00b I have OwN3D!

Oof, hate those...

ShockV1.89

Yeah... and every_single_ time they die, they complain about something. No way no how could they have been killed just 'cause they played badly and the other one was simply better.

Everyone who seriously strarts throwing in words like "n00b" or "PwN3d!" is not worth playing with.

In a duel server, you can force pretty much everybody into NR (newbie rage) if you DFA people when they bow then say the following things in this order:

"lol i dont bow to n00bs like j00"

"i pwn n00bs like j00"

"u always get pwned like this, n00b?"

"j00 suXXors, n00b!!!!!!11"

"i pwn j00 all, j00 all suXXors, n00berz!!!11"

At this point, everybody in the server will be so deadset on getting you out of the winning position, that they'll fight furiously/sloppily, and become easy to kill.

Its recommended that you use an assumed name for all of these techniques, particularly this one, since using it will make not one enemy, but a whole server full of enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

I would call this things not so honorable. I call those laming and something that no honorable Jedi does. Slaying a typing player is not something that is in Saber Code nor is killing a bowing opponent. Laugh instead of bowing if you dont like that.

Too bad to see peeps doing that. Newbies should be teached, not

insulted like this so they became lamers too.

To avoid "lamers" (what ever it is you think is lame) is easy, but there is only one way:

Play on a server that enforces your "Code-of-honor" with people who like to play as you do.

Logging on to a random FFA-server and expecting everyone to "behave" is kinda foolish. And whining is useless, of course.

The fact of the matter is that no matter how good you "tactic" sounds in theory, it's entirely different in the game. I for one won't just stand around and let some guy roll all around me. I'm gonna either try and slice him up a bit or ditch them for a more experienced player. The best tactic is to try and kill them before they kill you, and there's no sure fire way of doing it.

Archived