Home

WIP: Kit Fisto

Toonces

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inner tunic? Yeah, I guess that does fold the wrong way, it's too late to change that now. The garb was a hybrid of Mace Windu's and Kit Fisto's, I took the areas that I liked best (long skirt on mace, collar on Kit) and combined them. Your 100% right though, the inner tunic is backwards, it's ok though, I never intended him to be 100% cannon

Thanks for your kind words Prim :)

heh, Your very kind, but I do not deserve to be anywhere on that list. You missed a few names like Sithlord-II and K-Man, Cheshire, Spacermonkey, I could go on and on that list would be very long. I'm just an amature trying to learn from my many mistakes

I've released a model, sorta, I worked on Lukke's and Garik's Count Dooku model, no modeling, but I did the grunt work and got him in game

That is why They are on my Top Ten list :) And besides, I think your models are alot better then theres. I could have NEVER done a Model like this or I couldn't have done one like your Palpatine/Sidious. Keep Working on it, Can't wait until your models are finished.

(BTW, Spacermonkey?I thought it was "space"monkey lol)

Originally posted by Toonces

The inner tunic? Yeah, I guess that does fold the wrong way, it's too late to change that now. The garb was a hybrid of Mace Windu's and Kit Fisto's, I took the areas that I liked best (long skirt on mace, collar on Kit) and combined them. Your 100% right though, the inner tunic is backwards, it's ok though, I never intended him to be 100% cannon

Thanks for your kind words Prim :)

The outer too ;)

But its ok, looks awesome...is it a skin or model?, isn't there a way to just mirror the model, or is that much more work than it seems?

Originally posted by Dragonlancer

yo toonces, I hate to be one of THOSE, but would ou mind adding a sreeny of the dflt model ingame? I wanted to see the changed tenticles. (note, they are NOT called lekku, twileks and whatever species Shaak Ti is both have lekku, nautalians have tenticles. I believe that's kit fisto's species.)

actually, shaak ti does not have lekku. lekku is a twi'lek only term.

from starwars.com

During the events precipitating the start of the Clone Wars, Jedi Master Shaak Ti sat on the Council. She was an exotic alien female with colorful patterning decorating her flexible lekku.

from starwars.com

Kit Fisto is a striking example of an alien Jedi, with large, unblinking eyes, and a gathered tangle of flexible tentacle-tresses extending from his head.

So there's your answers.

And dun wait on me Toonces. I probably won't finish that one skin. Dun think it looks as good as the Ain-Gel one and I have the Jerec model I'm skinning for the blue team color. I don't want to disgrace your Kit Fisto with an ugly skin now would I:p

heh, ok bleek, I won't if you say so :) It's a great looking skin from here bleek :)

That's not really what's holding up release though, I really had to get Palp out so I just put Kit on hold for two days. I'm taking today off, but I will try and finish Kit up in the next couple of days :)

I have a huge backload of e-mail to respond to, If anybody who is making a skin for this model sent me an e-mail in the last couple of days, I probly havent gotten to it yet, I've been insanely busy with mostly life stuff, but with Palp too

I'll post some pics of the new tenticles, as well as everybodys skins I have thus far (there are alot of them) today if I can remember to do that :)

Very nice. And I luv luv luv the Palpatine/Sidious model....probably my fav model out right now. And you should be on that list of the best models :p . You are as good...if not better...than everyone else:D .(not trying to put down any other modelers though)

Yeah that Slither guy. I liked the face...but I thought it didn't go well with the clothes I gave him. But it seems he has his hands full with skins of Fisto anyway:) . And I already have a skin that I sent to him if he uses it in the Kit Fisto pack.

I'll put some pics together for you guys now :)

Even though we have quite a few skins, I have plenty of room for more if you guys finish yours, if not, it's all good :)

I'm going to try and finish him up completely in the next few days and shoot for a release by next weekend at the latest. I just want to get the weighting as good as I can get :)

Anyway, on to thoes screenies :)

Archived