Home

WOW !! That one will haunt you forever...

-= GHAZNET =-

I wanted to know what you guys like about the game.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know....no rants, no namecalling....wtf ??

I'm sure we can come up with a constructive thread everyone....reach deep down into that shrivelled lil organ in the middle of your chest and let us see all those beautiful smily faces :D

Stories of inspiring behavior are also welcome....w00t !!

You know what I really like about this game? It's meeting people on these forums and then being able to play them online. I think that rocks.

And what I really like are the saber battles. I can honestly say that I when I go to play and I get on a server that has my friends, it makes it that much better.

Thanks to all the people out there who have respect and who I call friend (you know who you are)

:D

Peace

did I do it right Ghaznet?:D

Duel Saber fights on 1.03, with players from clans, I usually go by the name TheFiveStar.

that might have to be the best part about the game to me and second best is weapons CTF on 1.04 ;)

(good thing I can switch between 1.03 and 1.04, this way I can stick to both :D)

I love the saber dueling. In my opinion, there just aren't enough games out there that focus on this most important form of historical combat (using blades of steel that is).

Does anyone know of any good sword fighting games? Please list them.

If you ask me, NF SO dueling in JK2 is basically a reincarnation of Gladiatorial fighting which I think really kicks ass from a virtual gaming perspective (I think it was barbaric from a historical perspective).

Long live the Gladiatorial Games!

Long live Rome!

Caius Britannicus

P.S. I also love having admin powers, and kicking weiners!

Thanks for those titles brother. Aye, I've finished Rune, it was a great game. They should make more like it!

Caius

P.S. I like the Bounty Hunter idea, feel free to hunt me down anytime on:

207.115.25.57:28070

Pad Patrol.

Nothing more utterly self-contradictory in the spirit of the game. It always fostered a rather unfair confrontation of 12 duel area guardians against one or two disruptive little saber-waving kiddies. We'd warn them and grip them and push them and kick them and do all sorts of cheap ganging-up crap. It was really nasty, but you got that lovely rush of adrenaline from being part of a beatdown crew.

They were told to stay out of the duel areas though.

It was fun and it was wrong. :p

There is nothing better in this game than the saber and force powers -- that's what sets it apart from every other shooter-clone out there.

Even though I've got about a 5% victory in duels, I still try and play a few hours every night, and have been since the day this game came out. It's just so damned addicting ;)

:D :D :D :D

IT'S ALL ABOUT SABER ONLY FOR ME!!! :)

Archived