Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

Hey Obi..let me tell you something..I would just like to know why you like to get into our business? You edit ONLY SoY replies and always talk about "oh let's be friends and always be happy like barney!" Damn...it's as if you were like 10yrs old..GROW UP! people have problems, let them deal with them..you take your position way too seriously...WE ARE IN THE REAL WORLD!! Ease up and stop trying to be Mr. Goody-Good...That's all I have to say.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......and yet, you have no respect for obi's job. He's good at what he does. He, moderator or therapist alike, helps give suggestions to solve problems, he does not say "Oh, you should do this....." la-dee-dah-blah-blah. It's his job, he does it how the forums want him to do it. So, please, once in a while, show respect for 'im, even if you think he overstresses his work.

And, ShinJedi, I hear you are as good as the others say. I've fought both your friends, Darth Yoda and Spitfire, but I would like to see for myself just how good you are!

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Hey Obi..let me tell you something..I would just like to know why you like to get into our business? You edit ONLY SoY replies and always talk about "oh let's be friends and always be happy like barney!" Damn...it's as if you were like 10yrs old..GROW UP! people have problems, let them deal with them..you take your position way too seriously...WE ARE IN THE REAL WORLD!! Ease up and stop trying to be Mr. Goody-Good...That's all I have to say.

oh nonononononononono..........

I take my position too seriously??

I AM NOT THE ONE ARGUING OVER A FRIGGIN GAME!!!

:snear:

And I only edited Spitfires because he used "gay" over and over....and over........and over.....and over.........and over.......

And did you ever think about that might actually hurting someone's feelings?

It just might. you never know. I think I am damned good at my job. I put up with a lot of crap from people like you, but I couldn't care less what you have to say when it comes to saying I am one sided. I am not. You foul up, I say somethin. That's my job.

As for ShinJedi, I don't know where the hell you came from, but don't you start acting like an ass.

No, I am not gay, but you never know who might be browsing these forums. And shinjedi posted somehting about my private parts. (Which I deleted the post)

After I posted the above, I seen that Shinjedi said he "respects" me. (even though he made the notion earlier.)

But, I am not going into conflict with someone over this irrelevant issue, but I do not want it crapping up the message boards.

Please, if you MUST MUST MUST flame eachother, do it in a chat or email or PM or whatever. Don't do it publicly.

It will be at the least, 7:39 p.m. Regardless of scores, this will be just a battle of pure skill and determination.

Hmmm, good catch phrase.......

"When I strike you down, I'll make sure you stay down like the disgusting slimo you are!"-Topshot

How's that?

Archived