Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My leader and I are still in the process of changing it. We are still deciding whether if we'll stay as we are, or if we're going to change into a more "Star Wars"-type clan.

But one thing, I can tell you, is that when we're finished going through the process, I think we'll try to make it to.....

*tries to make his best impression of a mob boss*

"....da big time!":D :D :D :D

hey topshot no matter what happens you got the support of the MIK or *M.K*we cant decide but hey you stiil have our support:D do you really think you can take on 2 apprentices Darth if you cant i can train with the jedi academy im a member:) "chips from elvis holebalu" you point thing and take chip lays comercials i bet you cant eat just one:rolleyes:

Most people can't win, most people can.

And, I promise you this, I am coming to try my hand at destroying you and your clan.

I am padawan apprentice of master Darth Yoda.

I am the only one standing in between you and your conquest to destroy our great army of super-powered warriors.

I am the mercenary of the Crimson Masters. I am the one, the only one who calls himself the master of the merr-sonns. I am Topshot. Be afraid......be very afraid........:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

thank you topshot..I appreciate your support VERY much. also kingpin...If you wanna get off by challenging small clans with 56k modems..so be it...You shall still lose. No force powers...INCLUDING FORCE JUMP! because i know you like to kick....first clan to win a number of matches equal to the total number of warriors wins. For example..you send 5 representatives and we send 5.... first clan to reach 10 kills total wins. NO EXCUSES!!. thats it. If you don't like the terms..please say so.

I choose to duel him by myself because he needs to be taught a lesson about winning and losing.

AND KingPin, if you read this, then you and I will duel each other to show them if one of us can reach full human potential.

There will be a time to take a break in our duel and regenerate our health. You and I shall fight at maximum shields and full health.

I am challenging you, because I would like to test how much you can withstand the incredible abilities that I wield.

This duel will be a battle....TO THE DEATH!!!!!!

"Your bluffs, I can see right through them. Your clan is not as powerful as you think they are."-Topshot :p

Like a powerful gust of wind, the mysterious Topshot won the battle. Several of his armies were wounded, but he smiled, knowing that he faced an even greater army.......and won.:koon:

i agree completely....you can have him...FIRST. Cuz i want a piece of him too..haha....you shall feel the full force of my 56k. You better not hope i'm at my cousins house when we duel kingpin...cuz then his cable will make me not hard to beat...but INVINCIBLE...you will lose no matter what the case. Although my clan is going to be shutdown in the next few weeks, your defeat will be the last great accomplishment!!

.....why would the Sons of Yoda shutdown???? You guys are one of the best clans around. Is the shutdown temporary?

I, too, agree that you want a piece of him. If you do go to your cousin's house, then you will have the power to combat him, without the disadvantage of lag. Your guys and I will be invincible.

But, if you have to stick with a 56k modem, you know that I will still side with you.

I consider lag to be an advantage in some ways.

But, I think I will make an exception in the duel against the evil ToJo clan. It will not be just me and KingPin dueling......THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE 2-ON-1 TAG TEAM BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!

In this fashion, we'll both have reaching our ultimate goal.....to totally dominate over him! Both him and his clan shall pay for their evil ways.

Do you accept to be my tag partner, Darth? :D :D :D:lsduel:

ya how bout me Darth ill kill him with my mad gunning skills will you form another clan or you could join my clan and most likely become leader but the Sons of Yoda is not old the MIK is getting old weve been around since July 3 2002 but we still battle to the death P.S do you know of a clan named MkZ i have a funny story tell tell if ya do:D :D :D :D -MIK Sub-Zero (KFC man)

sorry about the ping thing me and yoda were at his house when he went against u we were both gonna tell u that we were going to fight u but ur ping was to bad we know we thought it was pretty funny tho cuz yoda was downloading something so thats why the ping for u was so high sorry ...lol .. well hope we can try it again sometime

have u all seen our site yet???????? imm way to happy to even talk right anyways also we would really appreciate it sice we are now a part of the community links on jk2files.com we would like for everyone to go here http://www.jk2files.com/file.links go down to the clan part of the page and find our clan at the bottom and click the link so that u can rate how our new site looks plz rate it so we can know if we have to improve it more ur opinion really matters

well i asked when you want to duel us but.........all you did was boust about how we are taking advantage of your clan.....YET the title of this thread says recruitment AND CHALLENGE......and who says i like to kick? well im waiting to know when you want to have the Scrimage?....... BTW blue on blue..........:eyeraise::tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

and topshot your good with words (seriously) but are you good with the saber?...........ummm err i mean mouse/joystick and keyboard

hehehehehehehhehehehe

Archived