Home

Great Ideas for Future Star Wars Games, Post Here!

Darth Groovy

What we need is a new genre:

Star Wars: Jedi Cooking with Yoda

You play as yoda in dagobah cutting carrots into tiny slices using your lightsaber. The judges for each meal are Luke, R2D2 and the thing that nearly ate R2D2 in the swamp.

Seriously, there aren't many genre's that Star Wars hasn't tried its hand at some being bad (Teras Kasi was bad!) some being classic (X-Wing series, JK/DF). What i'd like to see is more PC games including the clone wars, all we've had is an add-on pack for Galactic Battlegrounds.

Originally posted by lexx

What was that about lexx? LOL :D

BTW, there's an SW mod for Homeworld if anyone is interested... I'll pm you a link if it catches ya fancy.

Seriously, as long as Lucasarts can keep up the good work they did with JK2, all will be fine IMHO. They've proved they still can make good games if they're trying hard enough...

Originally posted by techsurfer

What we need is a new genre:

Star Wars: Jedi Cooking with Yoda

You play as yoda in dagobah cutting carrots into tiny slices using your lightsaber. The judges for each meal are Luke, R2D2 and the thing that nearly ate R2D2 in the swamp.

Seriously, there aren't many genre's that Star Wars hasn't tried its hand at some being bad (Teras Kasi was bad!) some being classic (X-Wing series, JK/DF). What i'd like to see is more PC games including the clone wars, all we've had is an add-on pack for Galactic Battlegrounds.

they are making that stratagy clone wars game for console you know...oh, and cjais can you give me that link

Originally posted by ewok hunter

anyone remember the game homeworld by sierra, imagine something like that reconfigured with a SW theme and maybe the ability to work with one of the SW flight games...

my friend had a mod that changed all the ships into starwars ships. It was amazing. The mothership would be a ssd, and you could make tie fighters and ****, it was sick.

Archived