Home

my Jedimod OFFICIAL suggestion

Project_Fusion

Hi,

Dest, I think that in your next version you should include the following things:

1. a more advanced breakdance emote-maybe some head spins... lol

2. a cvar: mod_scaleSpeed, scaling speed depending on modelsize (I know that's tchouky's thing, right?)

3. bigger models seem to start, IN the ground, and the player must change to a small one, jump, and quickly change back. Any way to fix this?

4. more emotes-lol

Great mod Dest. This is the best mod ever created. ^_^ keep it up!

Rich

PS: how do you use this grappling thingamabob? lol

Here's my suggestions

An option for assigning specific sound sets to saber hilts or people. this allows Different lightsabers to have different sound (Darth Maul saber). Also you could add different footstep sounds (Maw).

An easy way to import new custom blades without using rgb.

Possibly a jet pack animation. You could make it so that somebody could fly anywhere for a certain ammount of time, if equiped (the Fetts, possibly Maw again.)

And last of, find a way to make second blades reposition for Darth Maul's LONG double bladed saber.

These are ideas of things that I think will really help out most.

hey,

darth-nasty, i was also thinking the same thing, but forgot to post it! maybe if your right hand was cut off, you fight with your saber in the left, but not as well... lol :p

that would be cool, if possible. (don't see why not... :))

and also a fix for the big models, so that they can pick up pickups without using force pull.

Great mod

dualphase:

at least saber scale 2, no slowed movment, only two handed strong stance, no two dualphase/double-bladed sabers. cvar like /twosaber and /thedestroyer, ie. /dualphase.

left handed:

/lefthanded so you could have a single saber in your left.

backhanded:

darth-nasty and my idea about backhanded stance.

There is no next version, at least not by Dest.

dest never said he was quitting jedimod, just postponing any future jedimod versions. :p

hey,

darth-nasty, i was also thinking the same thing, but forgot to post it! maybe if your right hand was cut off, you fight with your saber in the left, but not as well... lol :p

with the current way of handling dismemberment, it is possible only on model "death". Chang mentioned somewhere that the other way (multiple dismemberment) broke the code. Perhaps it will be possible to use SOF2 code, but as it has more advanced animation and bone system, I doubt it will be possible.

Originally posted by t3rr0r

dualphase:

at least saber scale 2, no slowed movment, only two handed strong stance, no two dualphase/double-bladed sabers. cvar like /twosaber and /thedestroyer, ie. /dualphase.

thats not dualphase

use force speed and run with and without the extra long blade on

you will notice the difference

Archived