Home

Hey All:)

danoz_g700

i am new to this forum and i have a question all help is appricated:)

1: my single player game works fine but when i go to multiplayer and try to join a game on the internet it tells me connecting to ########## and it takes forever and it never connectes what is wrong?

thanks,

Daniel

:lsduel::yodaball::saberg::ben:

Don't know, sometimes it seems to take forever. If I don't connect right away, I will usually go to some other server, or disconnect and then re-connect again like I said.

It all depends on (I think, don't know if this is true) how many people are on the server. If it's full, you will have to wait until another player disconnects.

Hope this helps.

Peace

If it doesn't connect straight away and I see a number, I leave that server straight away and try another! If you start to see a number...there is a good chance it isn't going to connect. Check ALLyour settings carefully! Is it set to the right connection ie: lan/cable, 56k etc? If all else fails...cry :crybaby:

LOL teut:D

what lexx said, but I seldom get those counters going. I guess I'm just lucky to pick some low lagging servers...I dunno

I NEVER join a server with a ping above 250.

Darkside servers are often 200+ for me so it's a challenge to survive *LOL*

and welcome to the forums...here, take your complimentary fruitbasket and be healthy :D

thanks guys i appreciate the help:) but sadly i thought well if i am having bad luck choosing i will just go through the list one by one so i did not one connected my settings were to LAN/Cable and i have i cable modem so in a few hours my computer is going to go out the window if it does not work this last time:(

thanks you guys for your greetings,

Daniel

:lsduel::yodaball::saberg::ben:

It sounds as though Jedi Knight doesn't see your internet connection for some reason...... I think there may be a setting / config issue here. Try troubleshooting step-by-step and don't overlook obvious things like making sure you are actually connected. Did you say you were on a cable modem? These are usually always on, so the culprit *may* be a firewall (software or hardware). Be sure to exclude JK2's port number or perhaps even turn it off. I use ZoneAlarm and have no probs.

SKin

Archived