Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it could be the textures on the head that makes him look weird...

the bandana on his head should be lowered a little bit, that will fix the eye problem people are talking about, the hair also needs to be a little higher and more shaped

more work on the face, just shaping up and stuff

mgs2_solid_snake.jpg

more things can me modeled, ie arm/leg pads, also near them model wrinkles, to make it look a little bit more real

boots could be better, something like this...

99-11-19.jpg

more ref pics ?

screen01.jpg

screen02.jpg

screen10.jpg

more face ref

27.jpg

not THAT much more work BUT if you fix this stuff...the model will be 100% badass

The mod is going slow due to me doing the mod by myself. VampireHunterD though is doing great. Erm.....that's about it.

Oh. That's right. After this mod (and a two month or one break) I am thinking of doing an Contra mod. I got the rights first! LOL!

Also back to the MGS2 mod, I am going to try to get Manny Calavara in there, just for my own pleasure. Snake vs Manny. This is going to be great!:D

hey i do models my self, and i was thinking on doing (well actualy working on) a terrorist model and a ninja model, mabe we can join forces?

Hmm...well Jamie, I have a Terriost (really I have about 4 diffrent ones for players to choose from : )) and Ninja is aready being made, but, I will think about it. Please send me your work or previous work, thanks.:D

Hmmm......

I think I can teach you. I am very busy with the mod and my real life. But....I guess I can a little. Do you have a MSN account? I like using MSN Messager because most of my contacts are on there. Thanks.:D

Oh. Hehehe didn't notice that there is a second page! :D :D :D

How do I make it so that thist thread is ratable?

:max:

Yes. Jamie I did add you.

Bomerman. Thanks! That's a good insperation to keep on going. Models that are done (but not ingame) are

Solid Snake MGS2

Solid Snake MGS

Terriost MGS2

Snake Pliskin MGS2

Ninja MGS

And.....er......um...............................oh!

Ninja (Grey Fox with face showing) MGS done.

Pic's will be pisted soon. I am just to busy with the coding and gfx and maps for the mod. Thanks.

Archived