Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i figured out how to do things and make it look nice ;) i have 2 more models to do so i will be done this weak. but i am going to nead a lowpoly hand model for my 1rst person models (i am useing cs hands to get the idea where they should go) some time can you send me a hand model with textures that i can use? (i dont know how i did it but the nife seams to be stabing without new animations :))

Jamie. I found out why it seemed that it played a new animation. Becuase since the original model was a stun baton, and you added arms and hands, it appers that the player is stabing. I am going to experiment with the other models for the same type of effect.

Also I belive I found a good SOCOM pistol animation. I am going to changed the direction of the gun and see how it look's. But first I have to get that damn MD3 Viewer to see the UV'S! I hate that.

I am also redoing the Katana skin, it was just black but I looked at MGS's and their's is like yellow with brown.

Also everybody is slightly confused about this mod. No it will NOT die. At worst it will be released 2k3 and not this year. Also the mod is NOT Metal Gear Solid or Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty. This is a MG mod. It has the characters from thoses games but is not based on those stories. That's why it's called

Metal Gear: Tactical Espionage Action

(MG:TEA for short)

Thanks. Also if you have PM me and I haven't responded, I am sorry. My thingie closes for some damn reason. Sorry.

Well. I just got an Email from the dude that did the FF7 Bad guy model. So we may have someone. Also Jamie I am going to send you the newest 1st person models. I will also send you some pic's on were the player shall see them. That is if you have time. I am going to post a thread at the Mapping page. Hopefully get a mapper that's good. I will try to ask RichDiesel:D I hope he will.

I am fixing the Golan Arms so they have the same effect as the M16 grenade launcher. But more powerful.

KMan, is it possible to have my own personal thread? But in the Modeling forum?

Thanks.

Archived