Home

Star Wars New Game

You are Jango Fett, the galaxy's most dangerous bounty hunter, hired to hunt down the elusive leader of a mysterious cult - dead or alive. Through 18 action-packed levels across six diverse worlds, face off against galactic scum, fearsome beasts, and brutal competition that stands between you and your prey: a deranged dark Jedi. This hunt will lead you to the darkest corners of the Star Wars universe where no one else has dared to go, but you are the fearless, ruthless, and relentless Jango Fett. For the galaxy's most wanted, there is no place to hide...

Did some one see more pics about this new game Star Wars Bounty Hunter???? I saw it last time with DSS and i really liked this game, it looks too cool, and i hope that i can have a game cube in november (it will be difficult considering i need to work to pay my school and i have no extra money for a game cube) and i can buy this new game, it looks good and i like bounty hunters work, did anyone else read about it?

33.jpg

(note: i have to edit the pic cause it was too big, but it looks perfect anyway)

Archived