Home

Screenshots make great Wallpapers!

leXX

Originally posted by lexx

ok, so how am I supposed to take a screenshot which saves to 1024x768 without me having to resize it like Jah's done?

I will remember to turn the HUD off next time! ;)

^^^^

I will take another with the HUD off but I'd like to know how to do the above!

^^^^

That's GREAT Clem...thnx :thumbsup:

I think that may be the answer actually, I'll change my ingame screen res and see if that works!

I'll post another pic tommorow with the HUD off and the screen res at 1024x768 and let everyone play with it! :D

Ahhh.... I remember those pics Jah!

Another pet-hate of jedimod: The selectable hilts. I ALWAYS get the butt-ugly desann hilt as default for some reason, and I can't stand it.... Can I delete it or something?

I also believe you have to be playing in 1024 to get that resolution on ya screenshot.

*Still dreaming of PSP...*

Oh BTW lexx, that sithy twi'lek model you've been using lately is downright scary! It has this.... sort of.... s/m look to it.... hmm.... maybe more the goth chick -look when I think of it....it still has too much eyeshade IMHO.

Jais man I play at 1280 x 1024 and then resize them afterwards for a smaller size to make them, easier to download.

PSP is not worth it, just get photoshop, its the industry standard, and its something you can put on your resumee that is of value in the workplace. virtually nobody uses PSP in the commercial environment. There are Light Editions of Photoshop available too, that cost a fraction of the full price, and I'm sure that they can use the filters and plug ins too. I have a genuine copy of Photoshop LE that came with my Hardrive in the bundle If you want I can send you the disk as I already have the full version.

Jais> Sirrya is a Bad A$$ and I'm sticking with her for the time being. When you see her coming towards you, run for your life! lmfao :p

Read my thread in the MP forum about binding model, name, hilt and saber color to a key! ;)

Jah> That second wallpaper is sweet! I'm using that one now. ;)

I have been using PSP but I have Photoshop also. I might learn how to use that aswell.

np Jah. I enjoy doing the site. ;) I sent you yet another update btw.

Thanks for the zoom tip, I'm gonna use that.

Geez, this taking good screenshots to make wallpaper with is alot harder than it seems. Remove HUD, change screen res and zoom! Blimey, and here was me thinking all I had to do was press my screenshot key...lol.

<wonders if he could get lexx to change his name on the site to correct colours>

i got Photoshop 5 LE free with my mums scanner ... cant beat it .. all its missing is some of the plugins which im sure u can find sumwhere

I use Adobe Illustrator 10 and Adobe Photoshop 7.

I'm a college studen in Graphics Designs so i NEED them. :)

And no offense guys, but those lens flare to a college student is.... well... nothing great. Its just a filter effect made for you. Those made by hand and with a mixture of effects are truely the best ones. Those that really take your breath away and look real.

Originally posted by lexx

np Jah. I enjoy doing the site. ;) I sent you yet another update btw.

Thanks for the zoom tip, I'm gonna use that.

Geez, this taking good screenshots to make wallpaper with is alot harder than it seems. Remove HUD, change screen res and zoom! Blimey, and here was me thinking all I had to do was press my screenshot key...lol.

You could always make an exec file to do that for you. That's what I did for my pics.

Originally posted by TheJackal

And no offense guys, but those lens flare to a college student is.... well... nothing great. Its just a filter effect made for you. Those made by hand and with a mixture of effects are truely the best ones. Those that really take your breath away and look real.

Yeah can't argue with that. I use 3D studio max, Poser, and Bryce a lot. You can really make some cool stuff with that. I used to be a desktop publisher so I got paid to play with graphics progs all day long. Can't beat that.

Archived