Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you all now know my screen name is now <JOTD>Jedi Hunter. Thanks to the great admins. Thanks guys. Anyway, our clan photo album is up. I'm currently posting pics of our clan members, and our clan map/saber hilt (which is now complete). I'll post a link soon enough. Also, the page is coming along nicely. We now have our great buttons on the page. Thanks to Lord Mandrake for that awesome work.

We're still recruiting members. Our clan map is coming along nicely. I will post screenshots as soon as our clan photo album is finished. Also we have a game scheduled for tomorrow for all you members out there ;). We have two skins in progress (maul reskin, boba reskin) and our clan saber hilt is complete and jedi plus compatable. Our dedicated server runs Jediplus3.4 and our forums are pretty busy most of the time. We have a great group of members, who are all polite and very cool. We hope you join our ranks today, thanks.

First off, I don't know where you little boys came from but next time you might want to read the rules before you post. Secondly, read my posts...I can find maybe one that was spam. The others were valid advertising of the jotd. Thirdly, why post in someones thread to flame? Perhaps you're clan isn't doing so well? Well, I'm a generally nice person so I'll offer a bit of advice to you both. You'll never get anywhere with a bad attitude. Most people want nothing to do with childish people. I suggest just to calm down and stop the flame. Once you've done that you're in pretty well. Anyway, good luck with your ventures on the forums.

It's ok hunter, all he had to do was say that one comment, and that was enough to finish him off.

The other guy is probably that guys best pal or somethin, and probably won't be back at all.

anyways, the matter is takin care of, so don't worry bout it. ;)

Hello everyone reading this.

Id just like to say. jess man. or <jotd>jedi_hunter is a really nice guy. Respect him he is not a lamer, he is not a spameer, flamer, or anything. All his posts are reasonable and most are responds to other peoples posts

i suggest you not say things like that cos you give yourself a bad name. And everyone else in his clan are all nice guys...

thanks again all!

Don't start flaming on Jedi Hunter, as this is his own thread, he has the rigth to post what he want's, other than that, everything he posts is just to keep people informed on progression, so if you feel like flaming, take you f%$@ng business elsewhere !!

How's your clan coming along PL-Stalker ? Everything ok ?

Jess I do not know what you did but that guys ure seems mad at you for some reason or another. Is it Jess or Jedi_Hunter now? I do not know which one to call you. Since I am a jedi I believe I should run and cower in fear. Our clan is doing great and it seems that yours is thriving as well. How is the weddin and thanks for stickin up for me on that Christian thread. If Kahl would have read the thing I said I was an informed believer. He still has responded so either he has dropped it or does not want to carry on a conversation about it. Either way I am now leaving that subject alone. How many people are you guys up to now?

Have Fun Everyone!

BigTeddyPaul

Well Paul, I assume the Jedi Of The Dark is doing quite well. They don't have alot of members but the members they do have are polite and very nice. I think they have 6. But more applicants are accepted. Though I am no longer a member (for personal reasons, not because of anyone ;)) I am still very devoted to this great clan. I am very proud to say that I founded such a clan. And I will continue to offer much support for the Jedi Of The Dark. Keep up the great work gentlemen.

Archived