Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that background you gave me.. its a nice one... ;) also thanks for the bunch of pics that will help me along nicely.. im removing the guy with his back facing towards us.. and putting in a different maul on the left... then im going to do the sidebar :)

i hope you like it. what do you think so far?

also i added you to aim

i noticed you downsized the banner.. it was designed to be on a page of 1024 resolution. as you have it set to a 640 res ill resize it for you... because the text is monged up :p plese let me know weather you plan on making it full size (as it was intended) or keeping it in the smaller resolution

thanks

I downsized nothing actually. It did it on its own. If you could make a smaller version that would be cool. But I'm gonna keep this version only because it rocks and I might still use it for some other things. Anyway, your contribution would have earned you a high rank if you were a member of our clan. We really appreciate all you've done for us. Thank you again. :)

Update for our Forums. New avatars...Some of which I made myself :). Also, new smileys for everyone to use. And we now have a chat room for our members. And a calender so you can post what days and times you can play. Thanks again to everyone cool enough to help us. And check our forums out here . Check our Webpage out here Thanks! :D

ok i redesigned the banner.. again.. i will be redesigning it for maybe a few weeks so bare with me :)

ok. i have three version jotd.jpg which is the 1000 pixels version(like mysite) jotd_640 and jotd_800 i would prefer the 800 version for your site... if you want it smaller.. the 640 one kinda sux. the 100 version keep most of the detail :) anyhow.. im glad you like it. im gonna do a sidebar, and start a webpage... and then give u the url and tell me wot you think.. you dont have to use it.. as you said you already got someone onto that :)

thanks again

its comming along pretty nicely.. i trained a new member last night.. didnt know how to play. only took him 10 mins and hes better than me now! :p my list of members is on the main site

http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com i think it clocks up to 14 members now. ive have some new signups but the request have never gone through as they havent contacted me again for a test.

i hope your clan goes well. im downloading jediplus3.3 now to check it out :) hey. you got anything on that server yet? maybe the person who is running yours could help me out? i just want a normal server... no speciel map etc

if you could help that would be nice

:c3po: thats a c3po??? god! and i thought my mum was ugly. hehehe

seeya

Let me give you all a taste of what being a member of our group is like. First off you are treated with the highest respect. Secondly, you and your brothers make the group decisions. And the Admins (myself, Lord Mandrake) keep order. Your input into the clan is jsut as important as an admin. You are not required (if you model, map, skin) to make anything for the group. We just want you to relax after a hard day of school/work, hang out with some friends and play. You are not forced to play any games. It's all up to you. Though there are rules, they are alot lighter then most groups. We are all about providing a good time and making good friends. We are all friendly and willing to help one another. Don't believe me? Read some posts at our Forums . We also understand that you might have school or work related activities that take up a good amount of your time. That is what our calender is for. So we can all see when we can get together and play. Also, we welcome those with 56k. I fyou join with 56k and have trouble playing on our server let us know. So we can fix it. We hope you join today and become a member of our brotherhood of Jedi. PS. we now accept mercs and we no use phat mod for all you jet pack lovers out there. Good day. :)

Archived