Home

I'm gonna take a shot at av making

obi

Hm.. would you mind making me a Mouse avatar? I am trying to make one, but I can barely find any picutres of mouse online :( I've only found two so far:mad:

If you are too busy to make me one, can you just try to find picutres of mouse? I can make the actual avatar myself (I have Movie Gear trial too :) )

If you mind, I want the mouse avartar to just be clips of mouse; but if you don't want to, feel free to "Free your mind" of ideas ;):D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

and groovy, look like your av is almost impossible, but Im still tryin on yours. :)

It is virtually impossible. That is why it has not been done yet. Even -=Chi3f=- is having problems. I am really eager to get into making avatars myself, only problem is I don't have DVD drive, so image capture is impossible for me on that level. I may replace the drive I got with a DVD drive but that probably won't be for a while. I just got done paying for my school books, and that almost put me on skid row. Priority one, is that I need a new hard drive before I need DVD so we will see what happens.

I just wanted to mention that I really love the Avatar i'm using now. I have just had this burning desire for a Darth Maul avatar that talks for quite some time. Thanks for the effort:D

Hey Obi, I have an update for you.

The scene I want is from The Phantom Menace DVD

Chapter 34, "A Plea To The Gungans"

The time readout is 1:42:24

He doesn't move much in that shot so you should not have too much trouble with the frame animation cycle. I am going to go look up more info on screenshot capture. I will keep you posted.

intensity.jpg

Originally posted by obi-wan13

OMFG!

The WSM server crashed, and all of my hard animation work is gone, And so is the academy! And so is the manipulation!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well I saved all of my images on my hard drive, so I didn't lose those. The only thing I really lost was the articles, some of which were starting to become out dated. I was in the process of overhauling the overall design, so I am not really all that upset about it. As soon as I find another free server, I am back in business.

Archived