Home

Gabez...

Hi-Jinx

How many sites do you own?? I didn't know you ran The Talking Skull site. I've not even seen it listed amongst any of the links from the Scummbar and worldofmi, I found it on Google.

I also didn't know that the dude who played the asylum doctor in Terminator 1 and 2 was actually the voice actor of LeChuck.

You have a nice layout for it too, cheers for the info. ;D

Well, I only technically own The Talking Skull. Some guy called Murray Goodwin made the site, and was about to take it off the web before I stepped in. I think it would have been a real shame if the site died, because it’s got some nice, original content.

Thanks for asking though :) If you want to see a site really run by, then go here!

Originally posted by Governor Phatt

Hey yeah, Earl Boen... i saw that on the Terminator credits and was like... "LeChuck?" But wasn't sure if it was him... after all, they sound completely different.

Thanks for confirming it...:D

I have Earl Boen's Autograph!! 5 of them!

Why not? I thought it'ld be alright to bring Earl Boen up and mention a site I haven't noticed before. If Gabez hadn't of made the site, I would've made a topic about it anyway. But he did, so I gave him a smallish mention too.

Hellbeard: How did you manage to get 5 autographs? O_o;

Yeah, I think that this thread is okay since it’s such a general question.

It’s fun to find out what other things Monkey Island voice actors have been in… and IMDB is a great source for that kind of information. Like did you know that Dominic Armato also played the part of the duck and “Monkey #4”? Ooh, and the voice actor of the drunken sailor in EMI, also played the part of “German #3” in Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Well I never.

Archived