Home

Ki Adi Mundi model RELEASED!

Grafox

hey, after your break and possibly after even piel could the people who made this model take over and finish Coleman Trebor? i was really looking forward to playing as him and i dont know about you guys but i would rather play as Trebor than Piel. (no offense to whoever is working on Piel)

Hey Psyk0Sith, any chance of editing the hair animation? or is there any way I can turn it off? It seems that it gets longer and shorter as opposed to swinging side to side. Interestingly enough, it wasn't doing that when I first downloaded it.

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

keo:

i'm aware of the problem, i will do my best to fix it for the next version...(argh, no!!! another version to download?, will this ever end???) :D

And while you are at it, can you rename the taunts, so that "your mother" isn't the default taunt anymore, so it's only available through jedimod.

Speaking of the taunts, no offense but they contain some annoying popping noises and excess music. The other day i trimmed them down and got rid of most of the noise, since there will be another update to the model i figure you guys might like to have them.

i think they sound a bit better, but you be the judge.

http://www.geocities.com/deetox1900/ki_adi_taunts.zip

copy/paste the link

Thanks Deetox, i will use these in the next version. I'll also add "The force is strong with him", not sure if there's a limit on the number of taunts that can be used with jedimod.

Which taunt should i put as default? i was thinking, "the force is strong with him..." since it's a new one.

Another cool skin, thanx Arco!, i want to use these in the next release, so people have at some new stuff instead of just bug fixes.

However, the best solution would be to include the 3 Skins, from Grafox, Mars and Arco. We could type in the console: model ki_adi/arco for example and get arco's skins. What do you guys think?

However, the best solution would be to include the 3 Skins, from Grafox, Mars and Arco. We could type in the console: model ki_adi/arco for example and get arco's skins. What do you guys think?

Yeah, i always liked that method. It kinda rewards the people that take the time to actually look through the pk3 file. It's kinda like looking for easter eggs in games/DVD's. It's fun.:D

Thanks Deetox, i will use these in the next version. I'll also add "The force is strong with him", not sure if there's a limit on the number of taunts that can be used with jedimod.

Which taunt should i put as default? i was thinking, "the force is strong with him..." since it's a new one.

No prob glad i could help, i agree "The force is strong with him" is good for the default taunt if you have to change it, although i still like "Your mother" the best hehe.

and yeah the Jedimod taunt limit is 12, so you have a lot of room yet.

Archived