Home

WIP: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I wanted to say first, that I, like many others obviously, am anxiously awaiting your Cloud model, either original or Kingdom Hearts versions!

Secondly, I already posted this in the requests forum, but I'd add it here since many Final Fantasy fans are browsing this thread periodically. Since we have so many other Final Fantasy VII characters on the WIP books (Cloud, Sephiroth, and VIII Squall Leonheart), I was wondering if anyone was willing to make a Cid Highwind FFVII model. You have to admit, he was a really awesome character as well. Gruff, cussing, plays with dynamite... what's not to like?

Just a not though, if someone feels like doing a Cid model, please, PLEASE, don't make a Kingdom Hearts based model. They really ruined his look for the new game!

*grumbles something about disney ruining Squaresoft*

I would be eternally grateful if anyone picked up Cid Highwind on their Model to do list!

:D

I see Yuffie's tank top is shorter than in FF7. Now it is only covering the area that would make the game M rated if it wasn't covered and not her belly. Not that I care.

I still remember telling my friend about Cid the first time. We were working on the FF7 together and I played the part where you get Cid without him. I told him he cusses more that Barret. And quoteing him "No way. He couldn't." I showed him. And for about 4-10 voice boxes the was at least one #%% in them.

Well to all you FFVII fans out there this is an exciting day! I am resuming Cloud :) I have gotten 2 models in game sucessfully. Gumby (who suffered extreme weighting problems) and Tom Servo (who turned out GREAT). So now I am going full blast with Cloud. I need a skinner though. PM me if interested.

Archived