Home

Unbelievable!!!

Absurd

I leave a clan because I just don't want to mess with the wars and drama and all that stuff. Just want to play for fun.

So .. one of the key members tells me I should remove my tips and strategies on my 'help guide web page' because I learned it from the clan and it's 'privledged information'.

So I ask, do you plan on analyzing the page to see what I didn't learn on my own? WTF?

Can you believe it!?!?!?!?! :eek:

My goodnesss when does a game become so serious that 'tips and hints' strategies to help newbies becomes PRIVLEDGED information?

The gaming world is going to hell in a handbasket I tell you!

:rolleyes:

Don't ask me what clan or game, or anything about it as far as that. I never use names. I just can't believe the state of the gaming community.

When did it become so serious and stop being 'fun'?

Just how much "drama" did they try to haphazardly slap onto their games? Would they stop to enter a chat everytime they swung the saber?

*clash*

Clan d00d 1: The first blow struck high and to the left, but was blocked with little effort.

*clash*

Clan d00d 2: The second strike was pulled low to the middle, but turned aside by a cleverly executed parry, leaving the him open.

*slash*

Clan d00d 1: The saber tore through his innards with the heat of a thousand suns, cleaving him from stem to stern, in a grotesque heap of entrails and severed appendages.

Was that the kind of "drama" they would go for?

Originally posted by cjais

Well, why did you join that "dubious" clan in the first place?

They sound extremely moronic.

Well, That clan sounds typical of 98% of all clans out there for any game.

Personaly I play almost only singleplayer RPGs now. JK2 was the last game I bought with the intention of playing multiplyer.

Originally posted by Kyth'emos

Well, That clan sounds typical of 98% of all clans out there for any game.

Personaly I play almost only singleplayer RPGs now. JK2 was the last game I bought with the intention of playing multiplyer.

Sad and true.

I will never join any clan again. Ah well, the loner thing is fun.

Archived