Home

funny but sad story's here

Bob Gnarly

ok i was posting around in lucasfourms ( i have 2 windows opend surfing the site hehe) anyways but i thought about this story my frind told me today about our other frien so here it goes...

one of them was on there scooter fooling around so he ran into the garage to park but he was going sooo slow that this is why its funny they didnt see the HUGE glass in the garage and he RAN RIGHT INTO IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

but then my friend told me that he got cuts all over him and a HUGE one up his arm and if it gets infect he could get ganggreen and get it amputated then i stoped laughing and called him....

NOW ITS YOUR TURN TELL US STORYS LIKE THIS!

Once my friend was walkin across the playground in 5 th grade, when he walked right into a post he was starin at. It was funny as hell until everyone saw blood running down his face (he didnt notice till he was told) ( that dumass). So this is a lesson for ya: If you realize that there is a metal post in front of you, turn or stop.

Me and my girlfriend and two friends were going to the diner, and it was raining. I was supposed to meet them there, but they werent showing, so I went to my gfs house where they were meeting. They met me there and got in my car.

Anyway, to get them back, I parked as far from the diner as I could and made them walk through the rain. (I dont mind the rain). They started running, and when they got to the walkway, one of them slipped and fell to the ground, rolled off of it and into a bush. I started laughing my ass off, but then I saw him clutching his knee. I remembered that he had gotten major knee surgery only 3 months before this, and I freaked out a little. Luckily, he was just holding a bad scrape, but I still felt awful for making them run.

ShockV1.89

well here goes, me and two of my friend were walking over to the university cafeteria for donuts (its near my school and we felt like ditching second period). we were walking along and talking (quite ironically) about how our teacher was so dumb that unless we came back sporting broken limbs or crutches he probably wouldnt even notice we had left.

as we approached the door i was talking to my one friend neil, robby (the other friend who was there) opened the door as we came close to it...... the door swung out and clocked neil in the forehead. the *at first funny* bump on his head swelled to an inch from his forehead. we were all laughing and we decided to make a bet on whether or not our teacher would notice the giant egg on his forehead... on the way back he felt sick and puked on the sidewalk. he went home without returning to class.... i never saw that 5$ i spent on that bet ever again.....

This one happened just yesterday...

I finally got my psone modchip in the mail & was eager to get rolling (so I could play my import DDR mixes. woohoo!). Usually I'm kindof clumsy when it comes to crafts & projects, but I've really been getting better with the soldering iron so I decided to do it myself. Well I solder all the right wires to the right points on the psone's board and i did it PERFECTLY. Thats right. No messy solder everywhere. No crossovers anywhere, just perfection. Anyhow i had to worm all the wires around a bunch to get the chip to fit under the case & I noticed while doing that that one of the solder points came undone. No prob I figure I'll go patch it back up now that I know where to set the chip. Wouldnt ya know while I'm doing my touchup work I accidentally and COMPLETELY melt the neighbouring chip right off the board! I used a 30W soldering iron & it was on while I was messing with the case & laser & stuff. Ohhh man I was so mad. There goes $40. And now I can't play my DDR mixes. :( :( :(

When I was in 4th or 5th grade I was talking to my friend, and someone else was strolling backwards for whatever reason, and ran right into me. The impact wasn't bad, but when he ran into me I bit my lip. Hard.

I had such a horrible cut that I couldn't eat any kind of food that contained acid (e.g. fruit).

OW! :(

well, i got such a story

i was riding to gym (we have gym outside), and my foreweel locked to the weel of a friend of mine, i couln't get loose, so i swung my bike, i got loose, but fell foreward, i rolled a couple of meter further and landed in the bushes, and layed there a couple off second becouse of the pain. my friend didn't noticed anything at all, so there i layed: i had a wound on my knee, on my arm and hand, and everything was bleeding with sand in it, my nose was bleeding, and the worst pard was: my nose was bleeding, and i didn't have tissues with me, so there i was standing, arms up, resting on one leg, head foreward so that the blood wouln't hit my clotes: a couple off classemates arrived and saw me and started laughing, i asked them if they had tissues, but no-one had them, i asked a passing women, and she also didn't have one, i was standing there for some time, and another women arrived, luckely she had some tissues and i could stop my nose from bleeding, by bike was almost broke: alot of things i cannot write in english where wrong, but i just rided to gym and asked if there was a washing thing where i could clean myself, luckely there was, and i cleaned myself, i had (how do you call them, if there stays a mark on your skin forever?) and my bike is still broke

i thank the fact that i had judo for a long time (blue) and i didn't break my neck or so.

Okay, before I tell my story. Let me remind you that in many sports movies the hero is allways late at the BIG final game and when he enters he comes in when the whole arena/stadium is silent as he skats/walks/runs to his position.

Well, about 2 years ago. I was late for a hockey tournament. When I arrived the team was allready warming up (meaning the game could start in 2 to 5 minutes). I got dressed real quickly and then I got to the ice rink. Just before the referee was about to drop the puck to start the game, the big zamboni door (behind my team's goal) opened up and I step foward.... and fall to the ice in front of everybody. I left my skate guards on. :D

I'll allways remember my goalie's remark after that: "NICE ENTRANCE SYLVAIN!"

Then I swore loudly in french :)

Archived