Home

JK2 Expansion Pak???

ShaderWriter

It most probably will be made after the console releases of JO if it is being made but don't count your chickenswith all the trouble Raven had with releasing these patches and trying to get the MP SDK out I don't think they will want to work with LucasArts again who can blame them though LucasArts won't still release the X Wing Alliance source code!

Nope I think if there is a new Jedi Knight (unlikely) then it will probably be made my LucasArts who won't give us any SDK they are milking the current Jedi Knight too much with console, Mac release etc. they aren't going to make another expansion I think this is it so anyone got a good story line so we get to kill Tavion?

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

Nope I think if there is a new Jedi Knight (unlikely) then it will probably be made my LucasArts who won't give us any SDK they are milking the current Jedi Knight too much with console, Mac release etc. they aren't going to make another expansion I think this is it so anyone got a good story line so we get to kill Tavion?

Tavion has got to be the best boss I've ever played in any game to date. She is wicked!! Don't tell me about the other bosses in the game.. I'm still playing it in SP!

-M

Let’s hope the JK2 expansion is better than the Elite Force expansion then, the EF Expansion was really pretty lame. Mysteries of the Sith was a great game, the Single Player campaign was awesome, much better than the Jedi Knight one IMO.

But, somehow, I don’t see Raven making another Single Player campaign, they will probably just make some stupid "Virtual Yavin Base" and that will be the extent of it, I really don’t want them to touch Multiplayer any more than they already have…

I think it's in development RIGHT NOW. There's some weird stuff going on with certain individuals in the Modding scene PLUS it's been stated by people at Raven that they'd do an expansion pack if the game sold well. I'm not sure where t3rr0r been getting his information. t3rr0r, could you give us a link to some of these interviews? I haven't heard of a single "no expansion" interview yet.

Well, ether an expansion pack or Raven's putting user-made stuff into the console version of JK2.

All:

When? I know there will be one. I'm trying to play the SP game very slowly so that I won't finish it by the time the expansion pak comes out, but seems like it will be too far in the future...

Anyone know if there is one in the making?

in the spirit of good times and knowledge past, lets just say yes :)

"In Gonk we trust....."

Archived