Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking really good! I'm really looking forward to seeing it skinned, I think this model is more accurate in the face then the other one that came along with the ep2 obi and qui-gon, but I haven't seen those is a while so I'm not positive.

The eyes look somewhat taller in the image than on the model, though it may just be a difference in angles.

Looking good. Now some slight tweaks to the headshape will do it. You might want to try moving the mouth nose and eyes down, he should have more forehead than he does. And right now your models face is slightly rounder than his actual oval headshape. Notice where his jawline curves(beneath where his lips are positioned). You may need to bring down the position of the ears more. Asked for the nose, its only the nostrils that seem a bit wide.

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/owk-ig02.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/swig107.jpg

copy/paste.

Originally posted by KevinCoyle

Looking really good! I'm really looking forward to seeing it skinned, I think this model is more accurate in the face then the other one that came along with the ep2 obi and qui-gon, but I haven't seen those is a while so I'm not positive.

The eyes look somewhat taller in the image than on the model, though it may just be a difference in angles.

Kevin,

The other models you are referring to (Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ep 1/2) were modeled by Tex. However, Tex for some reason did not finish them, but gave Toonces, Arco, and Kman permission to finish for him. I don't know if they'll be modifying them, but I sure hope so, because right now they're nothing special to look at. Literally bursting with inaccuracies.

This model, however, is coming along quite nicely and as usual, Keo has beaten me to the pertinent nitpicking points, so I'll just continue my moral support of Jolts.

-Anakin

work is kicking my ass, I have no free time for modelling right now, all I have to do now is a few head tweaks and those annoying lods.

i know this is not important but who made the term bump. i'm kinda new at this forum terminlogies and till this day i still don't know whats the whole deal with BUMP. i don't get the concept at all. i think its pointless.

ok enough with that, jolts i really think the head is very accurate and can't do anymore to it. i think its perfect as it is. can't wait till you start skinning it. its going to look awesome.

LBuRnA,

Bump is a way to move a topic back up from a low page or second-on page location and put it back in the glancing public's view. It's a way of demanding that posters and in some cases the originator of the thread pay more attention to the thread and the comments that have been/will be posted in it.

It's basically just a way of keeping the thread in everyone's face so they won't forget it exists

Still busy with real life work, by the time I get home all I want to do it eat have a drink and passout. The job is almost over 1 more week, next monday I'm back to doing nothing but modelling.

Archived