Home

For the restoration of the XWA.Net Forums!

Rebel Loyaltist

Originally posted by edlib

Alternately: Booze AND stupidity.

Quite often the two share an intimate relationship...

How RL consrtued "Booze and stupidity" to "Being right", I shall never know. Unless the booze and stupidity had a part, which there is only a seven billion percent chance of.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist

So I am "quite often" right about eveything. Haha! Bow before me fools! So I am ruler of the world!

*Marches in hordes of infantry, tanks, artillery, naval ships, subs, air force, and nuclear missles*

A new era of earth has begun! It will be known the Rebel Loyaltistzoic Era! Bow down to your new leader!

*Shows Satellite Photo which indicates the RL's weapons are nothing but cardboard cuttouts put over cars(which make them move) and his army carries broom sticks. Intelligence indicates that the "men" are nothing more than cheap crack monkeys.

:bdroid2:

Originally posted by Commander 598

... cheap crack monkeys.

MAN! I LOVE that band! They are soooooo good!

Y'know that part in that song where they hit each other in the head with thier guitars while the drummer takes a solo and...

What?.. There is no song like that? You say that there is no band even called the "Cheap Crack Monkeys"???

Are you sure?

Oh...

Well,.. uh, nevermind...

That's it...

... that's the last time I will ever drop peyote before breakfast!...

... today.

:joy:

Hey, I know this should be in the editing forum, but there's nobody there. Does anyone know where I can find the Death Star opt for XWA? I've been trying to get it to work with XvT, but I can't get the shield generator to blow up. Help...please.

Yikes how'd you all get so many posts?

Also, what's your avatar of rogue nine?

Archived